Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:15 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
OH WHEN THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN....YEEEHAAAAA!

P.S I have no nails left!
No brain, either.

Strange that you couldn't beat them 8 -2 though.. it didn't seem that difficult for United.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:25 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark View Post
Great chant today from the Norwich fans.
We came for our scarves, we came for our scarves, you theiving manc bastards, we came for our scarves.
I prefer the chant from the Spurs fans to the Man U fans 5 minutes from the end of our game at Old Trafford........ 'We'll race you back to London'

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
No brain, either.

Strange that you couldn't beat them 8 -2 though.. it didn't seem that difficult for United.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:34 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the chant from the Spurs fans to the Man U fans 5 minutes from the end of our game at Old Trafford........ 'We'll race you back to London'

Remind me.. was that the game where United stuffed Spurs 3-0?
I was there, and I didn't hear many Spurs fans chanting anything after the second goal. Maybe I just couldn't hear spurs over our "who are ya?" chant.. or maybe they'd shut up because they were worried that we'd humliate them with another 5 goals.. which it should have been.

Feel free to gloat about the result when you actually beat a decent team.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:45 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Remind me.. was that the game where United stuffed Spurs 3-0?
I was there, and I didn't hear many Spurs fans chanting anything after the second goal. Maybe I just couldn't hear spurs over our "who are ya?" chant.. or maybe they'd shut up because they were worried that we'd humliate them with another 5 goals.. which it should have been.

Feel free to gloat about the result when you actually beat a decent team.
We've seen your Oyster Cards
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

OH WHEN THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN....YEEEHAAAAA!

P.S I have no nails left!
I take my hat off to you PB enjoy the victory.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:48 pm

It wasn't that much of an achievement, afterall they were only playing arsenal.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:49 pm
Grace and gratitude

Cheers love, to be fair Le Arse played pretty well first half and first 10 mins of second half...
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:31 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers love, to be fair Le Arse played pretty well first half and first 10 mins of second half...
Oh get a room.....
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:54 pm
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Oh get a room.....
For whom, you and the paranoidnumpty?
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 4:46 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

- Andy Carroll managed to score and still looked like utter cack for the entire game. Well done. On the other hand Bellamy looked shit hot and didn't score.

- Atkinson is a terrible terrible referee.

- Dalglish has the amazing ability to give anyone loads of confidence. Which sadly does nothing if you are actually not very good. Half the Liverpool team look very mediocre. Tactically Dalglish seems very poor too. Four strikers on the pitch at the same time? Really?

- Well done Fat Frank - maybe he needs to rest more though and this is proof? He was really poor the other week. And well done Chelski - looking quite slick now. The old guys do seem very old but the new guys look very good indeed. Mereiles is playing better than he ever did for the 'pool. Ramirez is every bit as good as David Silva too.

- Balls to Tevez. Get rid of him. And Balotelli. I don't care how good they could be - toxic players wreck everything. Bonus muppet points to West Ham for thinking that they could and should take Tevez on loan too.

- Arsenal still look terrible. Van Persie is clearly off. Oddly I like the look of Alex Song though. I bet he swans off to some big European team and becomes a star. Not at the Arse though. Keeper looks very decent too - solving that problem after 7 years and ignoring the other bigger problems was a bit off a whoopsie though no? Ramsey has been very poor this year. And Carl Jenkinson looks absolutely terrified.

- Ha ha QPR. I like Fulham (esp Danny Murphy and Dempsey) so it was nice to see them absolutely batter them.

- Newcastle are doing surprisingly well. No doubt silly talk about them being one of the biggest clubs in the game will come before their amusing collapse and flirtation with relegation.

- Everyone likes Roberto Martinez. I'm sure they still will when Wigan go down too. Along with Blackburn.

- I like Darren Bent very much. But yesterday he said no striker is playing better than Agbonlahor. Except for most of the top 6 teams strikers above Villa obviously. And some of the teams strikers below. Agbonlahor is very fast. And when he's on song is decent. But when he isn't he cant do anything. Which is why Heksey and Carew always played before him.

- I can't decide if Spurs are any good. Some of their players are very good. And some of their okay players are playing very well. But then they stop playing at 90 mph they look kind of...well.....like Liverpool.

-

Last edited by Captain Cheesestick; Oct 3rd 2011 at 4:49 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 4:34 am

For whom, you and the paranoidnumpty?
Hey, don't bring me into this, not even in your dreams where you start supporting United and suddenly realise what it's like to win the Premiership. Even with your limited IQ, I think you could recognise that he was talking about you, and your new found friend.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:01 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
- Andy Carroll managed to score and still looked like utter cack for the entire game. Well done. On the other hand Bellamy looked shit hot and didn't score.

- Balls to Tevez. Get rid of him. And Balotelli. I don't care how good they could be - toxic players wreck everything. Bonus muppet points to West Ham for thinking that they could and should take Tevez on loan too.
Agree - Although I would have Bellamy down as a toxic player, no? Same as Barton. I don't believe these nutjobs can reform - once a problem, always a problem. The obvious exception is King Eric - and Barton and Bellamy are, and never will be, Cantona.

Tevez really is a ****.

Hey, don't bring me into this, not even in your dreams where you start supporting United and suddenly realise what it's like to win the Premiership. Even with your limited IQ, I think you could recognise that he was talking about you, and your new found friend.
Quite.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 10:07 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit irritating too that suddenly Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are suddenly instant England international defenders. They were playing regularly right before joining Manure as well, so it feels very much like the old days again. It's not as if Man Utd are defending well is it? As well as Manure have been going forward I've seen tons of analysis that shows that Jones has been directly at fault for half the goals they've shipped. And with him stood next too John "I cant judge a bounce" Terry it doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Last edited by Captain Cheesestick; Oct 6th 2011 at 10:12 am.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 10:43 am
Grace and gratitude

It's a bit irritating too that suddenly Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are suddenly instant England international defenders. They were playing regularly right before joining Manure as well, so it feels very much like the old days again. It's not as if Man Utd are defending well is it? As well as Manure have been going forward I've seen tons of analysis that shows that Jones has been directly at fault for half the goals they've shipped. And with him stood next too John "I cant judge a bounce" Terry it doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
Looks like Kyle Walker might be in with a chance for RB
Old Oct 6th 2011, 12:14 pm

Agree about JT, Smalling looks ok but needs more top level games, but I think Jones is going to be class. United's problems aren't in defence, they are in midfield. When you have Anderson "running" things and Nani giving the ball away every chance he gets, your defence are always going to be under pressure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.