Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2015-2016

Premier League 2015-2016

Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:24 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2015-2016

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Is everybody really getting all bent out of shape because someone said some bad words? What kind of namby-pamby precious little flowers has everyone become?

So what if someone doesn't like your team? I hear it all the time about Liverpool, get used to it and stop being a pansy. This story has almost as high a WGAF factor as Crouch's stupid ****ing babies.
I'm a namby pamby delicate little flower, and I don't like it.

And lay off my Pete and his babies.......welcome to the world Liberty Rose...

Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:30 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

P.S and before you ask, no, Ed, there are no downstairs shots of the baby crowning.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:31 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
That's probably not something you want to broadcast

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3250698321.jpg
Have you heard of a device called the Scanning Tunneling Electron Microscope? It is the most powerful microscope currently available, so powerful that it can resolve an image of the atom itself. Now, you could turn that microscope to its highest setting and you still wouldn't be able to find a **** for me to give.

It's a ****ing baby. One more irritating little shit to add to the 7 odd billion who are already here. Whoop-de-****ing-doo.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:38 pm
Grace and gratitude

That's probably not something you want to broadcast

Have you heard of a device called the Scanning Tunneling Electron Microscope? It is the most powerful microscope currently available, so powerful that it can resolve an image of the atom itself. Now, you could turn that microscope to its highest setting and you still wouldn't be able to find a **** for me to give.

It's a ****ing baby. One more irritating little shit to add to the 7 odd billion who are already here. Whoop-de-****ing-doo.
Well I like babies so shut your face.

I am currently 'dog broody' and am in the final stages of wearing the OH down to agreeing to getting a puppy. In truth I would have just gone out and got one anyway ages ago, but I like to let him think he has a say in things, I'm good like that.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:42 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post

I'm still surprised Arsenal were involved in something vaguely interesting. They're still the dullest club in the PL.
Certainly the dullest fans.

They should have charged Wilshere for the lack of imagination in the chant but that's as good as you get from the library.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:44 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Well I like babies so shut your face.
Your own, I get it, but I never could understand why people get so fascinated with other people's children. Especially irritating 'slebs that they don't know, and never will.

I am currently 'dog broody' and am in the final stages of wearing the OH down to agreeing to getting a puppy. In truth I would have just gone out and got one anyway ages ago, but I like to let him think he has a say in things, I'm good like that.
Damn right you should give him a say, that's not like buying yourself a handbag or a new car or whatever. I'd be beyond pissed off if my wife just came home one day and forced a dog on me.

Luckily, she doesn't want one, so I'm safe and she can buy all the stupid handbags she wants. She's an accountant, she knows what we can and can't afford. No skin off my nose.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:48 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
It tells a story of how low McClaren's stock has sunk that he's willing to take hold of the poison chalice that is managing NUFC with Ashley in charge.... I guess it's higher profile than another season in the Championship at Derby, but then we are talking about a man who invented a Dutch accent for a TV interview.... 'nuff said.
Did you ever see Joey Barton's frenglish interview where he tries to be all Cantona philosophical?
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:51 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

Brenda's certainly trying his best. Though if we could concentrate on emulating the Premiership titles, rather than the cocking up and the mediocrity, that'd be nice.
Milner is a good signing.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 2:56 pm
Brexicide Now

Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
Milner is a good signing.
Yes, he is. I forgot that it had been confirmed we got him on a free. Some much needed solidity in the midfield.

Now, some strikers who can score, some centre halfs and a keeper with working hands. I know they're after Cech, that could be an important signing if we can beat out the Gooners for him.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:12 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently 'dog broody' and am in the final stages of wearing the OH down to agreeing to getting a puppy.
Ed's missus won't let him go that easily...

I know they're after Cech, that could be an important signing if we can beat out the Gooners for him.
Is that more or less likely than Palace beating you 3-1 at Anfield?
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:12 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3250698321.jpg
You know I can edit posts, right?
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:14 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
She really will you know. No doubt about that.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:19 pm
Brexicide Now

I ****ing hate Palace.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:30 pm
Grace and gratitude

I want something cute and cuddly, who will love me unconditionally and won't piss all over the carpet, somehow I doubt Ed will meet any of those requirements.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:34 pm

I want something cute and cuddly, who will love me unconditionally and won't piss all over the carpet, somehow I doubt Ed will meet any of those requirements.
I'm not cuddly. Abs of steel. The rest, you've got me bang to rights.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.