Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Predictions World cup.............

Predictions World cup.............

Old May 7th 2010, 7:15 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions World cup.............

So it's only a few days until provisional squads are to be submitted - I've noticed world cup hype has gone up a notch in the shops and on the telly ads - hubby has insisted on a new telly with HD to make our watching pleasure a little better and just to add to the excitement I've heard a rumour that Totti may play for Italy after resigining from international football a while back - anyone else getting excited??
Old May 7th 2010, 7:44 pm

dollface is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
So it's only a few days until provisional squads are to be submitted - I've noticed world cup hype has gone up a notch in the shops and on the telly ads - hubby has insisted on a new telly with HD to make our watching pleasure a little better and just to add to the excitement I've heard a rumour that Totti may play for Italy after resigining from international football a while back - anyone else getting excited??
Eh, no.
Old May 8th 2010, 12:52 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
Eh, no.
she was talking to the people with regards the world cup who have something to be excited about.
Old May 8th 2010, 12:59 am

dollface is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
she was talking to the people with regards the world cup who have something to be excited about.
duh
Old May 8th 2010, 11:30 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
Eh, no.
Are you mad? Fit blokes in shorts?? Some of them taking their tops off??...No?...... Can't tempt you?

Exactly - I can't bloody wait - 11th June - bring it on!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMophHw6iX4
Old May 14th 2010, 6:13 pm
Grace and gratitude

Come on - Capello's named his 30 man squad - it's only 27 days to go - England's putting in a bid for the 2018 World Cup - where's the World Cup fever????!! Gazz - where are you???????????????????
Old May 17th 2010, 11:30 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Come on - Capello's named his 30 man squad - it's only 27 days to go - England's putting in a bid for the 2018 World Cup - where's the World Cup fever????!! Gazz - where are you???????????????????
Have I mentioned I have tickets for all of England's games up to the QFs? (assuming we win them all, of course)....

South Africa is buzzing now.....! And that's not the tazers.
Old May 17th 2010, 11:38 am
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Have I mentioned I have tickets for all of England's games up to the QFs? (assuming we win them all, of course)....

South Africa is buzzing now.....! And that's not the tazers.
Ah at last someone with an iota of interest (albeit with a hint of smugness!) - of course Engalnd will win all of their matches as long as Rooney isn't injured by a small gust of air or something.

I still have not received my Italy tickets you know!! I'm not doing that thing you like again until I have them in my hand!
Old May 17th 2010, 11:51 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Ah at last someone with an iota of interest (albeit with a hint of smugness!) - of course Engalnd will win all of their matches as long as Rooney isn't injured by a small gust of air or something.

I still have not received my Italy tickets you know!! I'm not doing that thing you like again until I have them in my hand!
But your hands would be full.....(well, occupied, anyway).

It's heading into winter here - but I played golf yesterday, 25 degrees, not a cloud in the sky......

England aren't a one-man team...we have footballing greats like Heskey, James and Johnson if Rooney gets injured.

Oh bugger.....
Old May 17th 2010, 11:52 am

Sorry, had to post to get off quadruple Nelson....

And - we won the cricket! Oh the joy! Beating the Aussies (even though we had a team full of Jaapies).....
Old May 17th 2010, 12:01 pm
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
But your hands would be full.....(well, occupied, anyway).

It's heading into winter here - but I played golf yesterday, 25 degrees, not a cloud in the sky......

England aren't a one-man team...we have footballing greats like Heskey, James and Johnson if Rooney gets injured.

Oh bugger.....
Well it's heading into summer here and it was 11 degrees last week - but it is 18 today and promises of 20+ by the end of the week - there's a rumour we may have a decent summer - 11th June - beautiful weather watching the beautiful game - what more can you ask for??
Old May 25th 2010, 7:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think will win? Italy

Who do you want to win and why? Spain, I have picked them to win it for years and years and they always make an arse of it.

Which under-dog (nation) will completely surprise us all? Ghana

Which so-called footballing nation will make complete arses of themselves and full flat on their faces? England (due to their own press shitting on them, again)

Which manager will be used as a scape goat for poor team performance and be sacked immediately following the championship?[/QUOTE] Maradona
Old May 26th 2010, 2:54 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think will win? England

Who do you want to win and why? England because we're flippin awesome

Which under-dog (nation) will completely surprise us all? England

Which so-called footballing nation will make complete arses of themselves and full flat on their faces? France

Which manager will be used as a scape goat for poor team performance and be sacked immediately following the championship? Roman Domenech for being madder than a bag of snakes and Marcelo Lippi for picking mainly Juve players whom lost 3-1 to New York Red Bull last week.
Old May 26th 2010, 6:25 am

Who do you think will win? England

Who do you want to win and why? England because we're flippin awesome

Which under-dog (nation) will completely surprise us all? England

Which so-called footballing nation will make complete arses of themselves and full flat on their faces? France

Which manager will be used as a scape goat for poor team performance and be sacked immediately following the championship? Roman Domenech for being madder than a bag of snakes and Marcelo Lippi for picking mainly Juve players whom lost 3-1 to New York Red Bull last week.
What he said. Although think Maradona will be fired soon after, followed by South Africa's hapless, overpaid "I won the world cup with Brazil so know what I'm doing" halfwit Perreira.....
Old May 27th 2010, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
1. France
2. Argentina - cos I lurves Maradona
3. Cameroon
4. England
5. Maradona - God bless him
Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Brazil
Australia
New Zealand
Engerlund
The English one whoever that is.
Originally Posted by soapy© View Post
Who do you think will win? Italy

Who do you want to win and why? Spain, I have picked them to win it for years and years and they always make an arse of it.

Which under-dog (nation) will completely surprise us all? Ghana

Which so-called footballing nation will make complete arses of themselves and full flat on their faces? England (due to their own press shitting on them, again)

Which manager will be used as a scape goat for poor team performance and be sacked immediately following the championship?
Maradona[/QUOTE]

Its nice to see that you Jocks are your usual backstabbing selves. I was actually beginning to grow indifferent towards you but have thankfully been reminded what a bunch of snakes in the grass you are. Suprised your not all supporting France though .... cos let's face it...you have in every war we've had with them for the last 1000 years.

Still, while we there and actually partaking your can all sit in your hovel like pubs up there and talk about Archie Gemmills goal against the Dutch.

"and we'll really shake 'em up
when we win the world cup
cos Scotland are the greatest football team"

Peru FFS

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.