Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Oilers Game Worn Stuff

Oilers Game Worn Stuff

Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Oilers Game Worn Stuff

Hi, if anyone has anything to sell I may be interested, I have started collecting and want to expand, let me know what you have, thanks, Pam
Old Mar 17th 2010, 5:34 am
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oilers Game Worn Stuff

Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will have stuff from a game the Oilers managed to actually win.

Then again, maybe not!
Old Mar 28th 2010, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will have stuff from a game the Oilers managed to actually win.

Then again, maybe not!
Cheeky beggar

Getting the distinct feeling there are no Oilers fans on here....oh well
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:49 am
Remainer

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
Cheeky beggar

Getting the distinct feeling there are no Oilers fans on here....oh well
Cassie10000 is an Oilers fan I believe. I remember she had their logo as her avatar for a while.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cassie10000 is an Oilers fan I believe. I remember she had their logo as her avatar for a while.
She's laying low, not seen her in yonks, see you've changed yours, I was all confused for a second there!

I am not doing very well, all I have are 3 signed pics(Ryan Smyth-Tom Gilbert-Hemskey)a signed game used Stick(Souray)and a Helmet(practice-signed)Gilbert.....very small head by the way

Its an expensive hobby though, although the upkeep is cheap....compared to livestock
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:43 am
Remainer

Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
She's laying low, not seen her in yonks, see you've changed yours, I was all confused for a second there!

Its an expensive hobby though, although the upkeep is cheap....compared to livestock
I'm an Arsenal fan for football, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan for hockey, and a Wales (and whoever's playing against England) fan for Rugby.

Expensive. Only if you're spending more than you can afford.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm an Arsenal fan for football, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan for hockey, and a Wales (and whoever's playing against England) fan for Rugby.

Expensive. Only if you're spending more than you can afford.

I must admit I am a bit of a Sid the Kid fan, I cannot imagine what it must feel like to have achieved so much at such a young age, I would be scared it all went tits up!
Imagine at his age, not only winning the Stanley Cup but being the Captain, then scoring the goal to win the Gold Olympic medal for Canada and he's still a virgin

Hate footy unless Scotland is playing England....then I get all Bravehearty!

Love to watch the olympic horse eventing, some of the teams like Korea who are less experienced are amazing to watch, they have balls and get so excited when they jump the XCountry fences.....sorry...I am starting to ramble, just nice to come in here and escape my emm....'Fan Club'