Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Liverpool or Man Utd?

Liverpool or Man Utd?

Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:23 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liverpool or Man Utd?

Originally Posted by koogar View Post
....... if we carry on playing like this, we don't deserve to win anything else.
Now you can appreciate how I feel 60% of the time!!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:56 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 at Fulham eh?
Should have been more!!
Disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:59 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 at Fulham eh?
Should have been more!!
Disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!
A least Chelski are losing 1-0 to Spurs at the moment.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:05 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
A least Chelski are losing 1-0 to Spurs at the moment.
Not the point mate, is it?
If we do carry on playing like that, it would be a huge injustice if we won the premier league.
I thought the scoreline last weekend against Liverpool flattered Liverpool. They undeniably deserved to beat us, but I thought 4-1 was a bit much.
Now I'm not so sure.
Maybe Liverpool do deserve the title.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:10 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 at Fulham eh?
Should have been more!!
Disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!
Fulham are a good side, it isn't disgraceful to lose to them. Or any team in the PL for that matter.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:21 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by fraser View Post
Fulham are a good side, it isn't disgraceful to lose to them. Or any team in the PL for that matter.
I'm not saying that Fraser.
I'm talking about the United preformance.
If they put up a good performance and lose, fair enough. But they didn't.
I didn't moan when you lot did the double over us because, while you were the better team on the day, United still played pretty well.
But that game today was a disgrace. They should have lost by more than 2.
Rooney needs to grow up and Ronaldo was lucky not to get sent off as well.
Scholes, while obviously a red card, was just a reaction thing, but the other 2 should be ashamed.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 10:53 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying that Fraser.
I'm talking about the United preformance.
If they put up a good performance and lose, fair enough. But they didn't.
I didn't moan when you lot did the double over us because, while you were the better team on the day, United still played pretty well.
But that game today was a disgrace. They should have lost by more than 2.
Rooney needs to grow up and Ronaldo was lucky not to get sent off as well.
Scholes, while obviously a red card, was just a reaction thing, but the other 2 should be ashamed.
Sorry, fair enough then.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
Now you can appreciate how I feel 60% of the time!!
Ditto but 99.9%
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

Well I wouldn't know who to put my money on after this weekend.. although I'd prob say Arsenal will finish above Villa now, it looks like they're running out of steam at the wrong moment.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:08 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery View Post
Good news for the scousers - they will not have to steal a bigger trophy cabinet for a few more years!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/7951817.stm

Bad news for Liverpool bus co. No bookings for their open top bus for a few years
The irony of a Villa fan saying that
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:07 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer View Post
The irony of a Villa fan saying that
Give him a break .... it was only 5 - 0 after all.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

danci19 is an unknown quantity at this point

If Utd and Liverpool both get knocked out of Europe it should make it an interesting scrap for the title.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danci19 View Post
If Utd and Liverpool both get knocked out of Europe it should make it an interesting scrap for the title.
I wish Man U hadn't won on Sunday to make it more interesting. Looking at the remaining fixtures they've got to mess up spectacularly to not win title.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Well, I don't support Liverpool or Arsenal, but that was a great game.
Both teams should be proud.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:03 pm

Well, I don't support Liverpool or Arsenal, but that was a great game.
Both teams should be proud.
Yeah a good game but on ly because 3 players played well (Torres, Arshavin and Yossi) the rest were wank which is why there were so many goals.

Shame the arse couldn't hold on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.