Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Old May 3rd 2005, 8:37 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice
Default Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Yes yes yes!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:41 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0

Originally Posted by Scouse
Yes yes yes!!!!!
You ****, some of us are taping this game to watch when we get home. I've been avoiding the soccer websites so as not to spoil it, what a twat!!!! Could'nt you have put this in the soccer thread for those that don't want to know that have a daytime job in the US!!!!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:43 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by tomelina
You ****, some of us are taping this game to watch when we get home. I've been avoiding the soccer websites so as not to spoil it, what a twat!!!! Could'nt you have put this in the soccer thread for those that don't want to know that have a daytime job in the US!!!!!!!!
Chelsea supporter by any chance?
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

sijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nice

Nice one...and that's something coming from an Evertonian as I am. Good luck in the final, only if both teams are in Europe next season!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Didn't take you long.....Well done....FLUKE mind you "It never crossed the line"... Good luck in Istanbul
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:47 pm
Gone Walkabout

Originally Posted by sijamie
Nice one...and that's something coming from an Evertonian as I am. Good luck in the final, only if both teams are in Europe next season!
Thanks, and yes, it may be an interesting year ahead!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:48 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse
Chelsea supporter by any chance?
I'm from Birmingham if you can read you bell-end. I just wanted to go home and watch the semi-final of the Champions league without some inconsiderate arsehole posting the score. You could have at least put the heading of Chealsea V Liverpool and I wouldn't have clicked on it, but NOOOOOO you had to put the score on the title. IDIOT!!!!!!
There is a football thread you wanker.
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:49 pm
Gone Walkabout

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Didn't take you long.....Well done....FLUKE mind you "It never crossed the line"... Good luck in Istanbul
Thanks Frankie. Didn't cross the line? Who cares!!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:50 pm
Gone Walkabout

I'm from Birmingham if you can read you bell-end. I just wanted to go home and watch the semi-final of the Champions league without some inconsiderate arsehole posting the score. You could have at least put the heading of Chealsea V Liverpool and I wouldn't have clicked on it, but NOOOOOO you had to put the score on the title. IDIOT!!!!!!
Duh!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

sijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nicesijamie is just really nice

calm down calm down!
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:00 pm
Banned

I'm over it now however my girlfreind works on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I had taped this planning to watch it tonight, waste of time now. I guess I should know better than visit a British website on such days.
This happened to me before a few years ago. I paid $20 for an FA cup final and couldn't watch it live. I taped it and planned to watch it as a 'live' game later that evening. I had the bright idea of stopping by the English import store for some beer in preperation for my night of footie. I chatted with the American clerk as I have gone there on a regular basis. I literally had one foot out the door and the clerk said " Oh, by the way so and so won the FA cup, such and such a score" GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:02 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Michael Owen feels a right prize tw*t for leaving now.
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Just incase you missed it...CHELSEA 0 LIVERPOOL 1......TOSSER!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

cardii has a brilliant futurecardii has a brilliant futurecardii has a brilliant futurecardii has a brilliant futurecardii has a brilliant futurecardii has a brilliant future

Am i right in thinking if liverpool win the cup then everton don't get into europe next season
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Just incase you missed it...CHELSEA 0 LIVERPOOL 1......TOSSER!!!!!
I think the whole point is I didn't miss it. I sent you a PM you nosey ****.

By the way the home team goes first on the score sheet dipshit

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; May 3rd 2005 at 9:50 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.