Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

leicester 3

leicester 3

Old Mar 12th 2004, 12:46 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default leicester 3

the 3 leicester players charged with rape have been bailed at a cost of 200.000 pounds
Old Mar 12th 2004, 12:56 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Good. I don't believe they are guilty. The women have been exposed as prostitutes who made it their business to target footballers and lure them into sex. The only thing they were guilty of is behaving badly, getting drunk and being unfaithful to their wives, but I don't think they raped those women. This is a classic blackmail sting.

Incidentally, one of the men released early on in the case, Steffan Freund, was someone that I met in London a couple of years ago. He was lost on the tube and we travelled together and chatted as I showed him the way. He was a sweet, charming and affable chap. I'm glad he was vindicated of any wrongdoing.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:05 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Good. I don't believe they are guilty. The women have been exposed as prostitutes who made it their business to target footballers and lure them into sex. The only thing they were guilty of is behaving badly, getting drunk and being unfaithful to their wives, but I don't think they raped those women. This is a classic blackmail sting.

Incidentally, one of the men released early on in the case, Steffan Freund, was someone that I met in London a couple of years ago. He was lost on the tube and we travelled together and chatted as I showed him the way. He was a sweet, charming and affable chap. I'm glad he was vindicated of any wrongdoing.
agree with you 100 per cent! i think the one thing they are guilty of is STUPIDITY !no doubt their wives and girlfriends will point this out when they get home:scared: :scared:
Old Mar 12th 2004, 4:01 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least they lasted longer in Europe than Man Uinted.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Scoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: leicester 3

Originally posted by wengerboy
the 3 leicester players charged with rape have been bailed at a cost of 200.000 pounds

Talk around the City is a set up by some German tarts who are on the game.

Looks like Mad Frank had a dabble. He has been told to find another club.

Scowcroft must be innocent. I have been watching him for the last five years and he has never got near to the box!!!!

Scoops