Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Le Tour De Farce

Le Tour De Farce

Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:58 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Le Tour De Farce

Originally Posted by walla
Aye Mario Cipolini or someik like that...

Robbie McKewan is the man for the points jersey again.
Probably, hw was robbed at the Giro
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 4:20 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Not another German victory....4km's to go and Kessler's got 12 seconds on the peloton
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 4:25 pm
Take it easy

My God, what a finish....I even felt sorry for the kraut

But great win for McKewen
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:54 pm
Take it easy

Can McKewen make it back to back wins?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:34 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Can McKewen make it back to back wins?
He was a naughty boy yesterday in the sprint, he nearly caused Thorsvelt to take a tumble, feal for the German boy thou from T who crumbled with 250 metres to go....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:36 pm
Take it easy

He was a naughty boy yesterday in the sprint, he nearly caused Thorsvelt to take a tumble, feal for the German boy thou from T who crumbled with 250 metres to go....
I said it before....what a finish. It don't matter that the top boys aren't in it when you have some finishes like that.

Maybe David Millar might get a good result....they're going on about him now
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:39 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I said it before....what a finish. It don't matter that the top boys aren't in it when you have some finishes like that.

Maybe David Millar might get a good result....they're going on about him now
It's all very exciting, I have to admit.

Millar? Has he got some drugs like?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:43 pm
Take it easy

It's all very exciting, I have to admit.

Millar? Has he got some drugs like?
Somehow, Millar escaped the drugbusters......so far
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:48 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Somehow, Millar escaped the drugbusters......so far
He'll be clean this year for sure.

I'm off to me scratcher. Hinchapie, Lance's side kick form years gone by, could take it this year if he can handle the mountain stages as well as he did last year.

Take it easy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:40 pm
Take it easy

He'll be clean this year for sure.

I'm off to me scratcher. Hinchapie, Lance's side kick form years gone by, could take it this year if he can handle the mountain stages as well as he did last year.

Take it easy
Hey ho Walla, mate, it looks like it's just me and you watching the cycling

2 nobody's (actually, isn't it a tour of nobody's this year ) 8 minutes ahead of the peloton. Should be a good chase later on if a sprinter is going to win it
Old Jul 6th 2006, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

karunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Shakmaty]Hey ho Walla, mate, it looks like it's just me and you watching the cycling
No, not just you 2 watching - many more, including me, but in France - so, I'm busy with a French cycling forum, and French TV coverage daily which includes various commentators trying to outdo each other... Just interested to see what is being said "elsewhere" i.e. here.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:18 am
Take it easy

[QUOTE=karunia]
No, not just you 2 watching - many more, including me, but in France - so, I'm busy with a French cycling forum, and French TV coverage daily which includes various commentators trying to outdo each other... Just interested to see what is being said "elsewhere" i.e. here.
Aussie TV is obviously putting an aussie slant on things, shouting for Robbie McKewen and singing the chances of Cadel Evans. The main coverage is the same as Eurosport's in Europe
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:02 am
Keeping it fairly real

[QUOTE=karunia]

What's the take on the doping scandal in France?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:03 am
Keeping it fairly real

2 nobody's (actually, isn't it a tour of nobody's this year ) 8 minutes ahead of the peloton. Should be a good chase later on if a sprinter is going to win it

3 of us now
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:19 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Le Tour of Squashed Bollocks...

3 of us now

Do you cycle Walla?....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.