Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

How to Become a footballing Agent?

How to Become a footballing Agent?

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: How to Become a footballing Agent?

Originally Posted by Manc
Come on Rushman, give the lad some credit here, it's hard to build a global sports empire and work at Taco Bell at the same time.
Someone should PM him for an update
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:43 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
There was a vicious rumour that he was taking on a certain C.Ronaldo and a Mstr W Rooney.

But I'm not too sure.

Incidently, take a look at http://www.abcmoney.co.uk/news/0220051251.htm on the last paragraph - is this the same Mr. M. Harris.....

There's a pic here too http://www.saints-alive.co.uk/merger.htm

No mention of Bryan Giggs tho!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:55 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

******g hilarious........
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:55 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has got to be the funniest ever in the history of BE.

Unless YOU know better!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by MJC
This thread has got to be the funniest ever in the history of BE.

Unless YOU know better!
This one was a classic, as I'm sure you'll remember

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ask+washington

However, Mancs post about Bryan Giggs the welder in this post just caught me completely off guard and has to be the funniest post I've ever read on here and there has been some very tough competition.

Last edited by rushman; Jul 4th 2006 at 10:05 am.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:00 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This one was a classic, as I'm sure you'll remember

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ask+washington

However, Mancs post about Bryan Giggs the welder in this post just caught me completely off guard and has to be the funniest post I've ever read on here and there has been some very tough competition.
TA5 was particularly good fun - a bit like a thick Balushi (is that possible) and I wholeheartedly agree with Bryan Giggs the welder from Skelmersdale, I still laugh now about it!

Can you imagine TA5 in his radiation suit and gasmask - too ****** funny!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
TA5 was particularly good fun - a bit like a thick Balushi (is that possible) and I wholeheartedly agree with Bryan Giggs the welder from Skelmersdale, I still laugh now about it!

Can you imagine TA5 in his radiation suit and gasmask - too ****** funny!
Balushi is before my time mate
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Just have done, I'll let you know when he gets back to me.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walla
Just have done, I'll let you know when he gets back to me.
Nice one
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Myharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant future

Hey folks, been awhile since i posted on here.
Alot has happened, I've been back home and started on my project, this time I am gonna take the longer route..
Building an academy and have some businesses and (NGO'S) that are willing to be sponsors.
there's alot of aid flowing into my country now and we need to get young people of the street.
Thanks for your interest and I am still following my heart.
My site is not ready get cuz the project is not completed.
I've pictures of the constructions and the groundbreaking ceremony held in Monrovia.
Goodluck and thanks for the support and encouragement (don't have time for haters at the moment).
P.S
OHH did I also say I am getting help from the U.N?
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 7:34 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Myharris
Hey folks, been awhile since i posted on here.
Alot has happened, I've been back home and started on my project, this time I am gonna take the longer route..
Building an academy and have some businesses and (NGO'S) that are willing to be sponsors.
there's alot of aid flowing into my country now and we need to get young people of the street.
Thanks for your interest and I am still following my heart.
My site is not ready get cuz the project is not completed.
I've pictures of the constructions and the groundbreaking ceremony held in Monrovia.
Goodluck and thanks for the support and encouragement (don't have time for haters at the moment).
P.S
OHH did I also say I am getting help from the U.N?
Class
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Bump!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:34 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rushman View Post
Bump!!!
And well worth a bump too.

Too ******' funny!!