Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Golden moment for your team?

Golden moment for your team?

Old Jun 5th 2011, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all
Default Re: Golden moment for your team?

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Yup, he'd be cleaning your blood off the kitchen walls.
Well I suppose better having him in my kitchen cleaning up (presumably after a rather kinky intercourse) than between the goalposts
Old Jun 6th 2011, 1:46 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond View Post
Well I suppose better having him in my kitchen cleaning up (presumably after a rather kinky intercourse) than between the goalposts
You mean - "Well I suppose better having him in my kitchen cleaning up (presumably after a rather kinky intercourse) than between the goalposts, against Arsenal" - right?
Old Jun 6th 2011, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
You mean - "Well I suppose better having him in my kitchen cleaning up (presumably after a rather kinky intercourse) than between the goalposts, against Arsenal" - right?
Whatever, as long as the kinky intercourse took place
(and the blood loss on my part was mild)
Old Jun 6th 2011, 2:50 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever, as long as the kinky intercourse took place
(and the blood loss on my part was mild)
Ah so it's not all about the football, then?
Old Jun 6th 2011, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep, I thought it's about time I eased the pressure on van der sar, mainly because I can't find anyone who shares my views..
Luckily I'm used to it, I've found out that men are scared when they meet a girl who knows a thing or two about football, you shouldn't be!!!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:03 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily I'm used to it, I've found out that men are scared when they meet a girl who knows a thing or two about football, you shouldn't be!!!
When you find one, send us a picture.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:05 pm

I've found out that men are scared when they meet a girl who knows a thing or two about football, you shouldn't be!!!
When do you think you'll get to that level? Knowing about football, I mean?
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:11 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
When do you think you'll get to that level? Knowing about football, I mean?
Speaks the man who thought Man U would win the CL
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah PB! About time!
Sooooooooo predictable you two! But then again, I've also found out that men are often in denail.........
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:14 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah PB! About time!
Sooooooooo predictable you two! But then again, I've also found out that men are often in denail.........
Not sure what that is ... I have been in a denali, though.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:20 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah PB! About time!
I found male football fans generally fall in to 2 categories:

a) the brainless thug who attends matches for a bit of 'come and have a go if you think you're 'ard enough' and sits in the stands shouting profanities including the 'see you next Tuesday' word even though it's clear my young children are within earshot

b) the type who thinks he knows everything there is to know about football, claims to be a master tactician and bangs on about formations etc. ad nauseum
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Not sure what that is ... I have been in a denali, though.
I'm sure you've been to most places, mostly they'll have sent you there...
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:34 pm
Life goes on.

I'm sure you've been to most places, mostly they'll have sent you there...
It's a car, you numpty.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
b) the type who thinks he knows everything there is to know about football, claims to be a master tactician and bangs on about formations etc. ad nauseum
This category's on the rise, I predict England will not be short of managers in the years to come..
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
It's a car, you numpty.
What the hell I said I Knew a thing or two about football not cars, want me to have a penis too do you?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.