Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Formula 1 fans?

Formula 1 fans?

Old May 5th 2016, 9:45 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Formula 1 fans?

Bit harsh he only punted Vettel off the track twice.

Red Bull drop Daniil Kvyat and replace Russian with Max Verstappen from Toro Rosso
Old May 6th 2016, 10:57 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury View Post
Yeah... I've been keeping quiet here as I can't think of anything positive to say about F1 right now, but nice to see the shit show continues. How low do you think they can let the "sport" sink before it implodes completely?
Old May 16th 2016, 11:09 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Well, That was a bit better.
Old May 16th 2016, 3:38 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
Well, That was a bit better.
The Stewards inquiry makes interesting reading.
Old May 16th 2016, 4:09 pm

The Stewards inquiry makes interesting reading.
So, did Red Bull purposely engineer that win by Verstappen over Daniel Ricciardo?
Old May 16th 2016, 4:26 pm

So, did Red Bull purposely engineer that win by Verstappen over Daniel Ricciardo?
Couldn't have scripted it better if they did.
Old May 16th 2016, 4:32 pm

This is the bit from the stewards that I take issue with.

The incident concerned started when Car 6 dropped into an incorrect power mode, as set by the driver prior to the start. This created a significant power differential between Car 6 and Car 44 at the exit of Turn 3 coming onto the straight, resulting in as much as a 17kph speed difference between the two cars on the straight.
That and their decision implies to me that those stewards are saying if your car loses power and a faster car behind is about to overtake, it is OK to block them from doing so. Until I read that I thought 6 of one half a dozen of the other, but that changes it. If your car drops power you don't block others while you sort it out. Well it appears the stewards say you can.
Old May 16th 2016, 5:44 pm

This is the bit from the stewards that I take issue with.

That and their decision implies to me that those stewards are saying if your car loses power and a faster car behind is about to overtake, it is OK to block them from doing so. Until I read that I thought 6 of one half a dozen of the other, but that changes it. If your car drops power you don't block others while you sort it out. Well it appears the stewards say you can.
He (Ros) definitely closed the door on him. Hamilton took to the grass before spinning and hitting him. I'm happy enough to call it a racing incident and let it go, but yeah.. blocking the racing line while you fix your car... Not ideal is it?
Old May 16th 2016, 5:45 pm

Couldn't have scripted it better if they did.

Max.. Meet Mark.. err.. Daniel..
Old May 18th 2016, 9:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I see Toto Wolff is now saying that Rosberg could be replaced by Alonso for next season.
Old May 18th 2016, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
I see Toto Wolff is now saying that Rosberg could be replaced by Alonso for next season.
Must be that time of year to get Rosberg to lower his asking price.

I would assume that Merc would want at least one German driver, but maybe not.
Old May 20th 2016, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Glen_Brit is an unknown quantity at this point

just spent far too log on the toilet playing Motorsport manager...

It takes over your life!
Old May 26th 2016, 11:22 pm

Old May 27th 2016, 2:58 am
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. Bloody hell though, that MP4/4 from 1988 was a hell of a car.
Old May 27th 2016, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Nice one. Bloody hell though, that MP4/4 from 1988 was a hell of a car.
Returning to the 1988 regs would fix everything that is currently wrong with the series.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.