Reload this Page >

Firstpoint USA

Firstpoint USA

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Mistyblue1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Firstpoint USA

Originally Posted by TOADSTER View Post
My son is in his Sophomore year and living the dream! He loves his school and the life he has out there. We got a great deal from our consultant and they got us a great deal at the University too. We pay less than $5000 per year including his accomodation and meal package.

Feel free to email or PM me for more details
Originally Posted by Sharpy-Scotland View Post
Im a college coach and deal with all companies!
Any help will be greatly received Please asap

thank you
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

TOADSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Message me your contact details and I will get in touch

Always happy to help
Old Apr 4th 2012, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Mistyblue1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TOADSTER View Post
My son is in his Sophomore year and living the dream! He loves his school and the life he has out there. We got a great deal from our consultant and they got us a great deal at the University too. We pay less than $5000 per year including his accomodation and meal package.

Feel free to email or PM me for more details
Any contacts would be good as I have heard no positive things about first point since researching them I dont know how to PM on here all new to me shall i put my contact details on here?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

JohnS is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be happy to give you any additional information that you require about my sons experience as he is going into his final year in America this Fall. Please feel free to drop me a message with your contact details. Stewart works at United Sports USA and I have recommended them to other families in your position. They have a strict selection process so your son may or may not be successful post the application stage. However, the families I have recommended them to have been extremely happy with their service and honesty about the realities of becoming a student-athlete. All of the kids are now currently in the USA or preparing to leave this August.

I hope this helps and I will look out for your message.
Old Apr 6th 2012, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Wrighty1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all....was doing a little research on these large recruiting companies that help to send kids to the states on soccer scholarships and stumbled on this thread.
What they are doing is something that interests me....and I wanted to offer my help in with any questions that anyone has regarding scholarships to the states.
I am a 27 year old professional footballer currently playing in League 1. I was at Liverpool as a youngster but got released at the age of 19. That same summer I went to study and play at university in the states for an NCAA division 1 team.....I did all four years there and was due to stay out there and attend MLS trials but ended up being offered a contract at my current club after a short trial.
These companies are obviously very good at what they are doing and there is definitely a market for them, but I was a little shocked by some of the fees that I have read they are charging. The simple best way to do all of this is to do it by yourself.......Yes it might take a little bit of work, but its all about how well you market yourself.
Anyway....im here for any questions or help that I can give.
By the way.....going to the states and studying and playing out there was THE best thing that I have ever done and I would highly highly reccomend it!
Old Apr 9th 2012, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

footimad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wrighty1985,

I am very interested to hear more about the way you organised your way to the USA & college on sport scholarship without the assistance of third party. Perhaps you might like to expand on this.
Old Apr 9th 2012, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mistyblue1 View Post
Any contacts would be good as I have heard no positive things about first point since researching them I dont know how to PM on here all new to me shall i put my contact details on here?
I am in the same boat & as yet can not PM anybody.
Old Apr 9th 2012, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JohnS View Post
I would be happy to give you any additional information that you require about my sons experience as he is going into his final year in America this Fall. Please feel free to drop me a message with your contact details. Stewart works at United Sports USA and I have recommended them to other families in your position. They have a strict selection process so your son may or may not be successful post the application stage. However, the families I have recommended them to have been extremely happy with their service and honesty about the realities of becoming a student-athlete. All of the kids are now currently in the USA or preparing to leave this August.

I hope this helps and I will look out for your message.
I appreciate furthe details about your experience of the process from parent's point of view. The ups & downs fo dealing & managing your son's expectations while he was going through the process.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:27 am
Just Joined

3.....just so i could read PM'S....
Old Jan 17th 2013, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

mojarad is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody come across InTuition Scholarships before, they seem to be charging around £3000, but I cant find any negative feedback anywhere....
Old Jan 18th 2013, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

My son has been invited to attend a seminar, we have to pay £20 for medical insurance on the day this started alarm bells ringing so I wanted to do a bit of research

Of course he is very excited at the thought of going to USA etc etc but after reading this thread seems a little hit and miss to me

Does anyone have any positive experiences ?
Old Jan 21st 2013, 9:45 am
Just Joined

TOADSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

My Son is a senior now, and loving his time over there. I like you came onto this thread when we were looking at options, and had similar misgivings.

Feel free to PM me and I will give you my number if you would like to chat about our experiences
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:29 am
Just Joined

hossamanany is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys am new here ..
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:31 am
Just Joined

hossamanany is an unknown quantity at this point

just tryin to post any thing to start messaging you

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.