Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

England - Wales LIVE!!!

England - Wales LIVE!!!

Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England - Wales LIVE!!!

www.nasn.com I had it when I lived in the UK and its an excellent channel for those into American sports who live on the wrong side of the pond coverage wise.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodmin13
It is NASN and it is available on most cable networks in England. I guess I was lucky, we watched the England Wales match live on ESPN International at 11pm, pretty good match and now Beckham has a broken rib (darn shame!).
Oh well...never had sat back in blighty, always went to the pubs with mates if we had to anyway.
So beck broke a rib, the woofy, he ain't playing on wednesday anyway. Would have thought he would have learned to curb his temper by now, been in enough of these problems over the year.
How's the press over it anyway?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of north american sports....the Patriots set a new record, most undefeated competitive games, unbeaten last year and so far this year, even though they got raped in the pre-season...that doesn't count, apparantly
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

bodmin13 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bob
Oh well...never had sat back in blighty, always went to the pubs with mates if we had to anyway.
So beck broke a rib, the woofy, he ain't playing on wednesday anyway. Would have thought he would have learned to curb his temper by now, been in enough of these problems over the year.
How's the press over it anyway?
Beckham, the dumbass has said in an interview that the foul that got him the yellow card was premeditated, my question is, do we really want someone like that as the national team captain. I know he is a pretty good player but his head is a little messed up if you ask me, time for some new blood me thinks.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Beckham, the dumbass has said in an interview that the foul that got him the yellow card was premeditated, my question is, do we really want someone like that as the national team captain....
I know, it's not the first time its happened either, not a good example to the kids that...
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:20 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Beckham, the dumbass has said in an interview that the foul that got him the yellow card was premeditated,
It was premeditated. Beckham obviously had in his mind to get Thatcher and then did ... about 4 seconds after the ball had gone I missed that interview - did Beckham really say it wasn't his fault???? What a loser.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

bodmin13 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wmoore
It was premeditated. Beckham obviously had in his mind to get Thatcher and then did ... about 4 seconds after the ball had gone I missed that interview - did Beckham really say it wasn't his fault???? What a loser.
I hope this link works so here go's http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/3735276.stm
He's says because Thatcher broke his rib that he would get him back. A real loser if you ask me.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Toss pot
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:58 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this link works so here go's http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/3735276.stm
He's says because Thatcher broke his rib that he would get him back. A real loser if you ask me.
Ah right, so he owned up then. Give him some credit for that I suppose but he's still in the red for actually doing it, in my eyes. It would be just right for us to get beat tomorrow. I'd love to see the press reaction
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:28 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Beckham - dull, Oxford Dictionary are reprinting at the moment.

Maybe he doesn't want to go to Azerbijan (sp?), I hear it's lovely this time of year.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:35 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
but he's still in the red for actually doing it

you are right, he's banned for the next match!!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

lloyd81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we will see who wins when England comes to Cardiff, revenge is sweet!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lloyd81
Well we will see who wins when England comes to Cardiff, revenge is sweet!
So is a taffy apple
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
So is a taffy apple
interesting new avatar...
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
interesting new avatar...
Aye, and totally copyright free too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.