Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

England vs South Africa RWC final 07

England vs South Africa RWC final 07

Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England vs South Africa RWC final 07

Originally Posted by Redlippie View Post
In your dreams. And oy, what you doing in a rugger thread anyways?
Is that better then?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:44 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Is that better then?
What? Having my fav rugger player as an avatar? HELL YEAH!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:53 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

In your dreams. And oy, what you doing in a rugger thread anyways?
I'm sat here wearing a Sale sharks jersey....... jesus.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What? Having my fav rugger player as an avatar? HELL YEAH!
Thought it might!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:12 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I'm sat here wearing a Sale sharks jersey....... jesus.
I hope to see a lot of Percy - but then again, the boy does tend to get a lot of air time because he's so bloody marvellously talented.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:18 pm
Straw Man.

Am I the only one that thinks Habana deserves Man of the Cup title?
Yes!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:19 pm

Yes!
Why don't you think so? He's probably the greatest talent of them all.....
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:22 pm
Straw Man.

Why don't you think so? He's probably the greatest talent of them all.....
I dont think he is.

Yeah he can run, and he can just about handle OK but he isn't the wonder kid that everyone talks about.

Man of the tournament would have to go to someone who has shone above everyone else........
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:27 pm

I dont think he is.

Yeah he can run, and he can just about handle OK but he isn't the wonder kid that everyone talks about.

Man of the tournament would have to go to someone who has shone above everyone else........
I think he has shown he has outstanding abilities. He is extremely skillful, it isn't just his running ability. His reflexes are uncanny, he knows how to capitalize on the smallest of mistakes by the opposition, and plays an intelligent game all around.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

What a bunch of unpatriotic bastards with no faith in their fellow countrymen.

History has shown us that when the shit hits the fan and our back is against the wall, when lesser peoples would give in and become subservient..that is when we rediscover our true character and our strengths come to the fore. Thankfully God is an Englishman.

When everyone else thinks we are done and we will roll over is exactly the moment we are at our most dangerous.

England to win. Wont be pretty will probably be very close but England WILL win.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by Rushman View Post
What a bunch of unpatriotic bastards with no faith in their fellow countrymen.

History has shown us that when the shit hits the fan and our back is against the wall, when lesser peoples would give in and become subservient..that is when we rediscover our true character and our strengths come to the fore. Thankfully God is an Englishman.

When everyone else thinks we are done and we will roll over is exactly the moment we are at our most dangerous.

England to win. Wont be pretty will probably be very close but England WILL win.
Yeah, yeah.....I am not counting my chickens, yet, but..............someone on the SA forum predicted the re-start of the Boer war after Saturday
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

JungleJme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, is anyone in the Cape Town area for the final tomorrow. If so, is there an English bar where everyone is meeting up to watch it, or anyone know of a decent place to go?

Thanks

Jamie
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by JungleJme View Post
Hey everyone, is anyone in the Cape Town area for the final tomorrow. If so, is there an English bar where everyone is meeting up to watch it, or anyone know of a decent place to go?

Thanks

Jamie
Sorry Jamie, but we're all outside of S.A. here. Have you asked on the SA forum? On second thoughts, every bar in SA will be showing the game live. Are you there on holiday or working? If work, ask your mates. If not, head for your nearest pub. They should have it seeing SA is in the final Hope you find a good one mate. It is going to be one heckuva final if you ask me.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Jamie, but we're all outside of S.A. here. Have you asked on the SA forum? On second thoughts, every bar in SA will be showing the game live. Are you there on holiday or working? If work, ask your mates. If not, head for your nearest pub. They should have it seeing SA is in the final Hope you find a good one mate. It is going to be one heckuva final if you ask me.
But he doesn't want to have to put up with crying SA supporters after they lose.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:00 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Am I the only one that thinks Habana deserves Man of the Cup title?

Rodrigo Roncero for me, outstanding!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.