Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

CELTIC. Top of the table.

CELTIC. Top of the table.

Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:12 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

hopefully that'll shut them up for a few........
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
hopefully that'll shut them up for a few........
Still top. Always look on the bright side of life.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:36 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Rangers 3 - 0 Celtic

Crash! Novo 28,
Bang! Ferguson 57,
Wallop! Novo (pen) 79
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido View Post
Rangers 3 - 0 Celtic

Crash! Novo 28,
Bang! Ferguson 57,
Wallop! Novo (pen) 79
We've got bigger fish tae fry. AC Milan was only the beginning. C'mon the bhoys.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:38 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by framac View Post
We've got bigger fish tae fry.
Is it Friday already!?!?

7 points from 9 and we're looking good,its still going to be tough to qualify but its in our own hands.

Once Lyon dump the Gerries again they'll be out of the running and should be at least an easy point for us.Mind you all we need to do is beat Lyon at Ibrox and were through. Do you think you'll join us there?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Is it Friday already!?!?

7 points from 9 and we're looking good,its still going to be tough to qualify but its in our own hands.

Once Lyon dump the Gerries again they'll be out of the running and should be at least an easy point for us.Mind you all we need to do is beat Lyon at Ibrox and were through. Do you think you'll join us there?
Aye. It seems to be home games with us so going by that, we'll go through. It will go to the wire but
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by framac View Post
AC Milan was only the beginning. C'mon the bhoys.
Well its nearly over before its begun then
Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:45 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

Newsflash !!! The games at Ibrox,why are you going to Parkhead?!?

I like your Magic No 7 but why not put a picture of Beckham up just like everyone else.
You know who I mean-THE KING of KINGS, who needs beck ham when weve got naka, and BTW I could probably show most the rankers how to get to ipox, but i have'nt the time cos I'm away for a TANGERINE SUPPER
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:48 am
Work to Live!

Originally Posted by magic.no7 View Post
You know who I mean-THE KING of KINGS, who needs beck ham when weve got naka, and BTW I could probably show most the rankers how to get to ipox, but i have'nt the time cos I'm away for a TANGERINE SUPPER
Its all swings and roundabouts,just remember who ran rings round the hoops.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Its all swings and roundabouts,just remember who ran rings round the hoops.
Errrrrrrrrr. Wiz it Dundee United.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

Mia-me is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjoy while you can - like drugs - it's a temporary state!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:05 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

were is aberdeen on the table??
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Come away the Jam Tarts !!! i

It seems the Bhoys are out of the CIS Cup losing their quarter final to the Jam Tarts 2-0 this evening! Oh dear!

Aberdeen beat Inverness Callie 4-1 to reach the semi-finals.

Rangers won away at Motherwell 2-1.

The league table is below. Positions 2 and 1 will be reversed fairly soon no doubt!

Pos.Team Pl W D L GF GA +/- Pts
1 Celtic 11 8 1 2 32 10 22 25
2 Rangers 11 7 1 3 28 11 17 22
3 Dundee United 11 7 1 3 17 10 7 22
4 Hibernian 11 6 3 2 19 12 7 21
5 Kilmarnock 11 4 4 3 14 14 0 16
6 Motherwell 11 5 1 5 11 14 -3 16
7 Aberdeen 11 4 3 4 16 15 1 15
8 Heart of Midlothian 11 4 2 5 18 21 -3 14
9 St Mirren 11 4 1 6 7 18 -11 13
10 Inverness CT 11 3 1 7 15 23 -8 10
11 Falkirk 11 2 3 6 15 25 - 10 9
12 Gretna 11 1 1 9 9 28 -19 4
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:50 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

7th not too bad then
Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

It's early days yet so I am sure the Dons can come in with a late run. They finished third last year with Hearts 4th. 'Well and the Hi-bs are the surpirse packages so far this year.

And the bads news.......in the CIS Insurance Cup semi-final draw earlier today the Dons have been drawn against the Gers! Hearts take on Dundee Utd.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.