Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

CELTIC. Top of the table.

CELTIC. Top of the table.

Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:46 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CELTIC. Top of the table.

Originally Posted by framac View Post
Going from most of your posts on football and the north of Ireland you
Careful framac, big man may have you on the next burning cross after the next KKK meet, he'll be happy ingerlund kicked their way to victory but his sort are always bitter men.
PS whats the score at ipox
M&M
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:30 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magic.no7 View Post
Careful framac, big man may have you on the next burning cross after the next KKK meet, he'll be happy ingerlund kicked their way to victory but his sort are always bitter men.
M&M
Nice one - made a t!t of yourself there pal.
Good to see the plastic community growing though - keep spreading the word
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

M&M
Used to have him on my ignore list but no fun in that so now I just laugh cause I didn't realise neanderthals still roamed these parts, spouting their shit about anything as long as its anti catholic, celtic, nationalist etc etc. Can't help himself but makes for good humourous reading. Where have you been anyway Tim. Missed yer bigotry.By the way your officially a plastic and it must be true cause nobby says so
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:06 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise neanderthals still roamed these parts, spouting their shit about anything as long as its anti catholic, celtic, nationalist etc etc.
Show me where I have ever made an anti-catholic or nationalist comment plastic boy - come on, put up or shut up. Unless of course you just prefer to call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot - nice tactic.
Of course you are pretty committed to your "cause" - moving from Scotland (a 60 minues boat ride away from Ireland) to Australia - what a guy.

You are not irish, never have been, never will be, and no amount of celtic replica shirts or ira slogans/songs are ever going to change that. Deal with it.

Last edited by BigDavyG; Oct 11th 2007 at 9:16 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG View Post
Show me where I have ever made an anti-catholic or nationalist comment plastic boy - come on, put up or shut up. Unless of course you just prefer to call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot - nice tactic.
Of course you are pretty committed to your "cause" - moving from Scotland (a 60 minues boat ride away from Ireland) to Australia - what a guy.

You are not irish, never have been, never will be, and no amount of celtic replica shirts or ira slogans/songs are ever going to change that. Deal with it.
I feel a heart attack coming on. Calm down now. Its not worth it.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:20 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I feel a heart attack coming on. Calm down now. Its not worth it.
Why,did someone ask you to get a round in?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brido View Post
Why,did someone ask you to get a round in?
Brido, whats happening to the currant buns. Are you even going to try and keep up
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:05 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

will be up at greyskull on sat with a few bhoys and we'll sing a song for ya, some dont like it there but I love feeling the hate, nobody hates like a hun. If we play too much football they will kick the sh!te from us but if we are allowed room (ref) its 6 away. Win or lose the Scots & Irish can always have fun in Glasgow. Speaking of which I suppose funny bunny(not brido) is out terrorising the new threat of polish Catholics in his cuntry- he is entertaining though

M&M
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Brido, whats happening to the currant buns. Are you even going to try and keep up
Just lulling you into a false sense of security
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Just lulling you into a false sense of security
My arse. Whits it like tae be the third best team in Scotland
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

My arse. Whits it like tae be the third best team in Scotland
U can tell me at the end of the season
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:41 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We're giving you lot your moneys worth but come Saturday we'll thank you for the 3 points and get on with winning the title!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:45 am
Work to Live!

will be up at greyskull on sat with a few bhoys and we'll sing a song for ya.

M&M
Newsflash !!! The games at Ibrox,why are you going to Parkhead?!?

I like your Magic No 7 but why not put a picture of Beckham up just like everyone else.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

will be up at greyskull on sat with a few bhoys and we'll sing a song for ya, some dont like it there but I love feeling the hate, nobody hates like a hun. If we play too much football they will kick the sh!te from us but if we are allowed room (ref) its 6 away. Win or lose the Scots & Irish can always have fun in Glasgow. Speaking of which I suppose funny bunny(not brido) is out terrorising the new threat of polish Catholics in his cuntry- he is entertaining though

M&M
Gie it laldy m&m. My heart will be there and sing that song extra loud fur Framac, No 1 jungle jim in the world. A cin sing away at work and no get telt aff coz they dont know whit am singing aboot.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:05 pm
Work to Live!

A cin sing away at work and no get telt aff coz they dont know whit am singing aboot.
PMSL! Different hymn sheet,but that was me today!

2-0 to the Gers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.