Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Old May 19th 2009, 5:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill View Post
What? everything i have printed is factual, Fed up hearing about Celtic love in's with other teams as it's a total load of Crap.

As per you dont like hearing the truth about that shameful period in Celtic's history.

And as for the two people who replied Dick "well done" must have taken ages to come up with that, and again why am i a dick because i have stated the truth and you dont like it.
Don't talk pish, Rainjurs are notorious worldwide as are the English hooligans. Celtic don't have a bad reputation. End of.

Whilst we are on the subject of hooliganism - which fans are the ones down in casualty heeling stab wounds (if they are lucky)? - Celtic fans. Who are the culprets? Rainjurs.
Old May 19th 2009, 5:54 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
Somewhat irrelevant given that I thought it odd Celtic were invited as an example "against racism"... nothing to do with hooliganism.
Aye, and what's 'odd' about that?

Celtic take anybody, fans or players, there is no racism at Celtic park.
We are above all that shite.
Old May 19th 2009, 5:56 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post

Old May 19th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

the wheels on yer hoose go round & round ,round & round round & round

the wheels on yer hoose go round & round ...

Smelly tinky bassas :r ofl:
Old May 19th 2009, 6:29 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

You, as an obvious Celtic fan might think that, I doubt too many other people think that.

I'm not having a pop at Celtic, just the reasoning behind the decision. If they had set up a game between Millwall and Leeds as an example of "just how friendly supporters can be" I would have found that just as odd.
Old May 19th 2009, 6:31 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

You, as an obvious Celtic fan might think that, I doubt too many other people think that.

I'm not having a pop at Celtic, just the reasoning behind the decision. If they had set up a game between Millwall and Leeds as an example of "just how friendly supporters can be" I would have found that just as odd.
they've long since buried the hatchet........... in each others heads sadly
Old May 19th 2009, 6:47 am

That's fair enough, and i am fully aware that there are some rotten eggs in a basket, but on the whole, Celtic do have a good record

Rainjurs on the other hand - do not.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

That's fair enough, and i am fully aware that there are some rotten eggs in a basket, but on the whole, Celtic do have a good record

Rainjurs on the other hand - do not.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...eltic+ira&aq=f

Only 518 videos on Youtube linking Smeltic with the Ira .some rotten eggs

Rangers have a bad reputation which is somewhat deserved ,Dhims deny all knowledge of Pro Ira songs home & away from San Giro ,cant ignore the proof in the pudding

This debate could rage on forever & a day ,both as bad as each other ,just wish you wld admit that
Old May 19th 2009, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill View Post
What? everything i have printed is factual, Fed up hearing about Celtic love in's with other teams as it's a total load of Crap.

As per you dont like hearing the truth about that shameful period in Celtic's history.

And as for the two people who replied Dick "well done" must have taken ages to come up with that, and again why am i a dick because i have stated the truth and you dont like it.
Wee dick
Old May 19th 2009, 7:55 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY View Post
Wee dick
Looking at your picture I'd wager you're one of the better looking tims
Old May 19th 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Question...This season which UK club was the only club not to observe a minutes silence for remembrance day ??

Answer - Celtic - they decided on a minutes applause ...why did that happen then ....was it somethin to do with the concerns of people not observing the minutes silence ,i have a friend that is a season ticket holder at San Giro ,he is American so hasnt been force fed that opressed Irish crap and he said there were leaflets encouraging people to leave the ground when the minutes applause was to be started ,your living in Scotland ,most of you are Scottish ,you support a team that plays in Scotland your forefathers fought in the war that they were commemorating why be a wee ned and pretend your a plastic paddy
Old May 19th 2009, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fraser View Post
Looking at your picture I'd wager you're one of the better looking tims

My concerns are whats occuring a bit lower down in his avatar BJK
Old May 19th 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Just to even things up a bit in the terrorism stakes ,here is a terrorist who obviously follows the Rangers---does that mean they are all gingers as well ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTMl...eature=related

Old May 19th 2009, 8:57 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post
An toir thu dhomh pòg?
Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post
Tha gaol agam ort!
loves it!

best things I've read in the whole thread!
Old May 19th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oz bound View Post
loves it!

best things I've read in the whole thread!
well i wldnt give them a kiss

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.