Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Old May 21st 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Celtic footie fans in QLD may be interested in this....

Originally Posted by bobbyftm View Post
Ear Ear monster Cya at the match
Might even go masel if I'm ooot there in time! Only dilemma is whit end tae sit in? Do ye think I'll be okay in the Celtic end wi ma Gers top on since its aw aboot the craic, the banter, anti racism, hey ah'm joost here tae watch the match cos its a Scottish? team an aw that, aye ah ahould be okay

Methinks ah'll joost dummy that and go an support ma local team which would be The Roar! Yeh the Orange end fur me!
Old May 21st 2009, 8:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
Ok Dad!

Of course, you are completely right soapy (once again - must be the booze!)

Celtic coming to play the Roar - pure gallas, cannae wait! we'll be there .
its gawnae be magic
Old May 21st 2009, 8:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm View Post
Ear Ear monster Cya at the match
magic bob, should be a huge mob from down this end going. do you know when the tickets are oot?
Old May 21st 2009, 8:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
Might even go masel if I'm ooot there in time! Only dilemma is whit end tae sit in? Do ye think I'll be okay in the Celtic end wi ma Gers top on since its aw aboot the craic, the banter, anti racism, hey ah'm joost here tae watch the match cos its a Scottish? team an aw that, aye ah ahould be okay

Methinks ah'll joost dummy that and go an support ma local team which would be The Roar! Yeh the Orange end fur me!
most of my mates her are gers fans and they will all be wearing the orange strip, just to wind us up lol

lets hope you get here on time pal
Old May 21st 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy© View Post
most of my mates her are gers fans and they will all be wearing the orange strip, just to wind us up lol

lets hope you get here on time pal
Looking good! Had a verbal offer on our hoose today, expecting a written offer tomorrow with a late June / early July entry date so might just make it!

Hope you all enjoy the match regardless but as always 'Hope yeez get pumped'!
Old May 24th 2009, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Lone Ranger thinks I'm gorgeous! She is the rose among the thorns in our house (she says), the only Celtic fan up against me and the 3 boys, all true bluenoses, in fact I went in to check on my 9 year old the other night and he was lying in his bed fast asleep with his Rangers scarf on!Dedicated or what! Thats my boy!
Thats because yer selling up and the hoose is freezing. An oor later, an he hud his duffle coat on. Ah dont hink ye'll make it John so it'll be wan less heid tae throw sumhin at.
Av joost read this whole thread and it takes me back tae ma days in the jungle when ah wiz a bitter bas**rd. Noo am joost the bast**d but ah sat back n watched and thought fur the first time in ma life (seriously) THANK F**K AH DONT BOTHER WI AW THAT PISH ANY MERR. This fae a former member of republican flute bands. If ah cin dae it, then ye aw cin dae it. ENJOY THE GAME WHATEVER SIDE YE CUM FAE.
Old May 24th 2009, 5:01 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Thats because yer selling up and the hoose is freezing. An oor later, an he hud his duffle coat on. Ah dont hink ye'll make it John so it'll be wan less heid tae throw sumhin at.
Av joost read this whole thread and it takes me back tae ma days in the jungle when ah wiz a bitter bas**rd. Noo am joost the bast**d but ah sat back n watched and thought fur the first time in ma life (seriously) THANK F**K AH DONT BOTHER WI AW THAT PISH ANY MERR. This fae a former member of republican flute bands. If ah cin dae it, then ye aw cin dae it. ENJOY THE GAME WHATEVER SIDE YE CUM FAE.
lightweight
Old May 24th 2009, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

magic bob, should be a huge mob from down this end going. do you know when the tickets are oot?
2nd June mate unless you sign up with roar fan club then you can get them a tad earlier
Old May 24th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

We aw didny know any better Franny, just the way it was back then and things have improved but you've got to keep the banter going! 'Hey see these troosers that ah'm in the middle of ironing, ah canny get the creases oot the orange stripe doon the legs'!

The thing is Fran, it is all part of history whether your wan or the other and the clubs would be soulless withoot it! I have a healthy respect for 'Good Celtic Men' (did I really say that?) most of them from the past, the current ones No! They are Celtic men as are most of my mates that I grew up wi and the banter is always great and good natured so it should be interesting today!

We are ready and waiting to head over to Ibrox to see 'Our trophy coming back home'!

Have fun
Old May 24th 2009, 9:47 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

We aw didny know any better Franny, just the way it was back then and things have improved but you've got to keep the banter going! 'Hey see these troosers that ah'm in the middle of ironing, ah canny get the creases oot the orange stripe doon the legs'!

The thing is Fran, it is all part of history whether your wan or the other and the clubs would be soulless withoot it! I have a healthy respect for 'Good Celtic Men' (did I really say that?) most of them from the past, the current ones No! They are Celtic men as are most of my mates that I grew up wi and the banter is always great and good natured so it should be interesting today!

We are ready and waiting to head over to Ibrox to see 'Our trophy coming back home'!

Have fun
Totally agree with that!

All part of the fun.
Old May 24th 2009, 11:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Looking good! Had a verbal offer on our hoose today, expecting a written offer tomorrow with a late June / early July entry date so might just make it!

Hope you all enjoy the match regardless but as always 'Hope yeez get pumped'!
good luck wae the hoose pal.
Old May 24th 2009, 11:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

you must have held the flute tae yir erse to get a tune ootae it
Old May 24th 2009, 11:35 am

haha

even then it wiz probly aw wind that came oot!
Old May 24th 2009, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah used tae shit shamrocks and bhoy did they grow. C,mon the popes eleven. Get right intae this manky mob. Ah still luv some o yeese bit no miny but fur aboot 90 minutes ah canny ston the grun yeese walk oan. If we win, ye'll aw hear me but if the manky mob win, am glad ah stay oan the other side o the world an am no answering ma txts.
Old May 24th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

good luck wae the hoose pal.
Mines is aff the market Soapy bhoy so ye'll joost huv tae pit up wi me fur a wee while yit mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.