Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Cambridge win Boat Race

Cambridge win Boat Race

Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:18 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Your excuses are completey adequate bundy babe. And good on your bloke for turning your head from the jessy hoity toity brigade.

You're not one of the silver spooners and never will be.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh anyway, I'll try lose the working class chip off my shoulder............

na sod it! toffee nose gits do my head in!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Your excuses are completey adequate bundy babe. And good on your bloke for turning your head from the jessy hoity toity brigade.

You're not one of the silver spooners and never will be.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh anyway, I'll try lose the working class chip off my shoulder............

na sod it! toffee nose gits do my head in!
It's okay, they do my head in too!!! I still spend my life trying to avoid them around town.

The funny thing is that Mr Bundy works at one of the more famous colleges and therefore encounters plenty of toffee-nosed gits. Being an aussie, he just continues to take the proverbial until they step off their high horses and come back to reality.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:33 pm
Re mem mem member

Good on him!

Well done on your first sort of sporty thread post!

With your horse experience you could post onthe Grand National thread too. If you agree with it that is. I love horse racing, but must admit to not enjoying watching the National. I'm no jessie but I've seen a horse come down at a fence right in front of me and not get up. Not much fun!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good on him!

Well done on your first sort of sporty thread post!

With your horse experience you could post onthe Grand National thread too. If you agree with it that is. I love horse racing, but must admit to not enjoying watching the National. I'm no jessie but I've seen a horse come down at a fence right in front of me and not get up. Not much fun!
I love horseracing too, although I spend most of the time watching the grand national clasping onto Mr Bundy's arm and shouting 'get up, get up!!!'. I hate to see a horse down too. Worse when they bring the bolt gun out though...

I've been a bit preoccupied to check out the form for the national yet. Better get onto it though, not long to go.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:41 pm
Re mem mem member

Yeah I've not followed the national build up - still recovering from Cheltenham. Think I'm the only one of all my mates who didn't finish up against the bookies!!! Typical!

Know a guy who's a national hunt jockey based out of Wetherby, but his tips are usually crap so I'll resist the temptaion to call him.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yeah I've not followed the national build up - still recovering from Cheltenham. Think I'm the only one of all my mates who didn't finish up against the bookies!!! Typical!

Know a guy who's a national hunt jockey based out of Wetherby, but his tips are usually crap so I'll resist the temptaion to call him.
Never trust a jockey for a tip! Mr Bundy will do his usual 'stick a pin in the page' trick and stick with that, but I do try to work it out properly. I did alright at the Countryside race day at Newmarket last year - picked 4 winners out of 6. SHame I didn't have any money on them really...
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:50 pm
Re mem mem member

Mr bundy has got it right I think, though you did well with 4 out of 6.

One of the guys won 5 on the trot at Cheltemham. Picked the first cos his daughter is called Ruby and Ruby Walsh was up. he then picked the next 4 with ridiculous links that only a gallon or so of guiness can make!

I tried to be clever, but think in future i'll borrow mr bundys pin!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Bundy, you're not one of the posh twats, but only if you can tell me that you have never had a drink in the hogshead or any other student type drinking holes.

My mums worked at one of the big universities for close to 20 years, dealing closely with a few silver spoon types. I worked for the University for over 12 years, but fortunately was kept well away from any students.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Ok Bundy, you're not one of the posh twats, but only if you can tell me that you have never had a drink in the hogshead or any other student type drinking holes.

My mums worked at one of the big universities for close to 20 years, dealing closely with a few silver spoon types. I worked for the University for over 12 years, but fortunately was kept well away from any students.
Pimpbot, I wouldn't be seen dead in the Hogshead!