Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Blades

The Blades

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Blades

Originally Posted by jacknat
would love a repeat of last seasons 4 - 0 drubbing of the seat smashers!!!

we all hate l**ds and l**ds and l**ds
Too right! My brother will be there at the match (as he was last season), and I'll be settling down in front of the TV I should've gone myself really, I work in Leeds so it's hardly out of my way!

Enjoy the game!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Blades

i've invited all the family round to watch it :scared:

will be a good atmosphere tho

i've missed too many matches this season already with my ankle

least this one is on telly lots of win lose or draw!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Blades

i've invited all the family round to watch it.

will be a good atmosphere tho.

i've missed too many matches this season already with my ankle.

least this one is on telly, lots of beer win lose or draw!!!!
Oh yes indeedy
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adele
Oh yes indeedy
i was going to say have one on me but looks like you've got enough!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

p**** heads!!

did you not know its been cancelled??? just been on news at 10
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talking Re: The Blades

...actually that's a point, I'd best check the cupboard and see what's in!!!

I love this little icon
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
p**** heads!!

did you not know its been cancelled??? just been on news at 10

how dare you

you made me look tho

hows things debs??
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=adele] ...actually that's a point, I'd best check the cupboard and see what's in!!!

i'm having a couple of nights off

i drink too much
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

never touch the stuff (2 bottles of blossom hill £6 in kwik save )

not bad ta steve, have heard from agent, shes going to go ahead with the visa because she said it wont be looked at for months and by that time, all being well, we should have the court order.

hows the leg?? you telling me you're still being a prude and not going in the disabled bit
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

hows the leg?? you telling me you're still being a prude and not going in the disabled bit [/QUOTE]

i'm not disabled!!! just daft

can't put any weight on it for another 3 weeks then they decide if it needs pinning???? still i'm looking forward to going back to work on monday!!

like i said i'm just daft
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

are you mad!!!!!!????? dont answer that!!

going back to work!!!

if the pin or plate it, it'll be another couple of months!

whats up, ange got you doing the washing up and cooking the teas?!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
are you mad!!!!!!????? dont answer that!!

going back to work!!!

if the pin or plate it, it'll be another couple of months!

whats up, ange got you doing the washing up and cooking the teas?!
i'm only going back in a supervisory role!!! my brother will do all the work

look at you getting all concerned!!! anyone would think you were a nurse

washing up???? making teas???? i'm not gay
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

look at you getting all concerned!!! anyone would think you were a nurse

washing up???? making teas???? i'm not gay [/QUOTE]

not what i heard on the cop the other day!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

not what i heard on the cop the other day! [/QUOTE]

hey i'm civilised, i sit on the south stand

my boyfriend sits on the kop tho
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey adele,

where are you watching the match tomorrow??? i hope it's in a pub and you're very loud

spread the news !!!!! the blades are going up!!!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement