The Ashes

Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:23 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by fraser
I can't see Mcgrath playing and if he does that's two not 100% fit bowlers they'll be playing in a five day test. So I say bring it on
I'm with you on this one you little happy Hammer you

England are batting first, we'll see how McGrath and Lee hold up.

I'm sure Australia would have liked to bat first to give them both some extra recovery time.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:22 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

didn't take Lee long to get his first wicket of the day

Strauss for 6, have we any replacements for him?

could move the top order around and bring Thorpe in for the next test......
Old Aug 11th 2005, 11:35 am
:-)
Banned

:-) is on a distinguished road

Under the Grandstand anyone?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Oh ye of little faith!
Old Aug 11th 2005, 2:49 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

England 209-2 v Australia

not a disaster eh?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

341-5 is starting to look respectable.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 11:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by tony126
Yupp, a very good knock from The brit (Well most of em) boys.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 11:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

well, let's just hope we can get a score in the 400's but to do that we'll have to avoid a mid order collapse.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 11:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by walla1
well, let's just hope we can get a score in the 400's but to do that we'll have to avoid a mid order collapse.
I stayed up as late as I could last night watching the game, finally hit the pit at 11.30. I was very happy with the scoreboard this morning, I think 400 is a minimum now. Maybe looking for mid to high 400's
Old Aug 12th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by :-)
I stayed up as late as I could last night watching the game, finally hit the pit at 11.30. I was very happy with the scoreboard this morning, I think 400 is a minimum now. Maybe looking for mid to high 400's
I think 450 would be a minimum not to lose the game 550+ to win - only because both teams score so quickly - also the pitch will only get worse so a big 1st innings lead is needed against warne in the 2nd - but we will soon see
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
I think 450 would be a minimum not to lose the game 550+ to win - only because both teams score so quickly - also the pitch will only get worse so a big 1st innings lead is needed against warne in the 2nd - but we will soon see
550 would be asking a bit much I think, I would be happy if they got 450.

Come on the lads!!!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:35 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by :-)
550 would be asking a bit much I think, I would be happy if they got 450.

Come on the lads!!!
I'd be more than happy with 450 especially after losing Bell so quickly.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

444ao. Just wish I could see it on the telly. Ah well.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:37 pm
Keeping it fairly real

444ao. Just wish I could see it on the telly. Ah well.
the Aussies are padded up and at the crease.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

I cannot believe that i decide to pop out to the all night supermarket, had a coffee and bun while i was there, come back and missed 5 wickets falling!!!!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.