Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

For all those in shock from England's knockout...

For all those in shock from England's knockout...

Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:49 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Nige37
There's a girl with a Leeds top that can't be right you said premier league
The girl in the Wolves top looks as ugly as a hat full or arseholes too
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Is the one bottom left supposed to be the love child of Miriam and mick Jagger
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Is the one bottom left supposed to be the love child of Miriam and mick Jagger
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:50 am
High in the Dandenongs

PS. Does that mean that i don't have to shell out for foxtel to watch euro 2004 now then
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:53 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For all those in shock from England's knockout...

Originally posted by darkless
Is it just me or do there seem to be an awful lot of look-alikes in that picture.

I have spotted;
Jennifer Aniston
Kate Lawler (BB3 winner - sorry dont flame me!)
Leilani (Page 3 girl - could be her I suppose)
Anna Kournikova (well she will do anything for money)
Kirsty Gallagher
and that singer girl, who looks half chinese (forgotten her name, but she and Victoria Beckham hated each other!)

One looks like Jordan too.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:53 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by hevs
PS. Does that mean that i don't have to shell out for foxtel to watch euro 2004 now then

Hi Hevs,

Just looked at you profile,

A bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY for last week

K
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Hevs - the premier league will be back with you in around weeks, so get your foxtel in for that.

not to mention the fox footy channel
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:57 am
High in the Dandenongs

Thanks Kala!

Rich, i'm having a go at foxtel at the mo due to me only being "allowed" to subscribe to them and not austar which are cheaper

Watch this space:scared:
Old Jun 26th 2004, 12:41 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's the Palace bint?
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

my sister emailed these pics to me.
karen
Attached Thumbnails For all those in shock from England's knockout...-footie-3.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

Originally posted by karenvirginia
my sister emailed these pics to me.
karen
Attached Thumbnails For all those in shock from England's knockout...-footie-1.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

here is number three!
Attached Thumbnails For all those in shock from England's knockout...-footie-2.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:11 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice
Default Re: For all those in shock from England's knockout...

Originally posted by downunderpom
Never mind - look what the Premier League has to offer.....
You can still catch the second half of England being soundly beaten by Australia, this time in rugby.