Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Old May 3rd 2011, 3:35 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I almost pointed them in that direction, but there's no helping some people.
Any slower and he'd need to be watered once a week.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:04 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

And that bird from Big Brother
I didn't realise that the forum Spurs fan had been on big brother. Is there no end to her entertainment value?
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:08 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
I didn't realise that the forum Spurs fan had been on big brother. Is there no end to her entertainment value?
Are you attempting to rile me today?
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:09 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Any slower and he'd need to be watered once a week.
Sounds a tad like a description of Van der Faart and Crouch.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:10 pm

Heh. You know I wouldn't do that.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:12 pm
Grace and gratitude

Sounds a tad like a description of Van der Faart and Crouch.
I would say they look positively Einstein-like in comparison to Nani the nana or Rooney the missing link.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:12 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

That would take imagination - I understand he's going to be taking lessons from Herpes, for that.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:17 pm

That would take imagination - I understand he's going to be taking lessons from Herpes, for that.
Unfortunately there's not enough time in the day, and the evening classes wouldn't be sufficient.
It's ok, I'll stay in the gang of the unimaginative, with you and the rest of the merry men.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:20 pm

I would say they look positively Einstein-like in comparison to Nani the nana or Rooney the missing link.
Come on now. Not still in a hump over the fact that your lot aren't in the top four at the moment, are you?
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:20 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately there's not enough time in the day, and the evening classes wouldn't be sufficient.
It's ok, I'll stay in the gang of the unimaginative, with you and the rest of the merry men.
I have sufficient imagination to picture you, on the bandwagon.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:25 pm

I have sufficient imagination to picture you, on the bandwagon.
Really? Strange that you picture me in your imagination, must be some kind of infatuation.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:30 pm
Grace and gratitude

Come on now. Not still in a hump over the fact that your lot aren't in the top four at the moment, are you?
Right that's it 'Yes Spurs are officially shit at the moment' - right I've said it - happy now???!!
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:36 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

41. Paul Lambert is a genius.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:41 pm
Life goes on.

Really? Strange that you picture me in your imagination, must be some kind of infatuation.
It's a course of mental toughening I'm undergoing, designed to help me cope with your misery, when ManU's treble fizzles to nothing.
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm

Right that's it 'Yes Spurs are officially shit at the moment' - right I've said it - happy now???!!
Actually, no. Apart from City being in the top 4, Liverpool ahead of you too.. it's pissing you off as much as it'd piss me off if United had lost to the Gunners and have to beat Chelski on saturday to have a chance of staying top at the end of the season.. oh wait.

Anyway, I'd rather see Spurs up there than any of the other 4. As far as I'm concerned they'd be my choice for second place.

Any more Stockport County jokes and my opinion could change though

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.