Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Old May 11th 2011, 12:50 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Talking of being owned....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-a-volley.html
Old May 15th 2011, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 15th 2011, 5:11 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 0 - Spurs 2, Arse 1 - Villa 2
Old May 15th 2011, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Still above you in the table and Champions League again next year, forever in our shadow.
Old May 15th 2011, 7:47 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

I just LOVE these 2 results...and Chelski could only manage a draw too.......great day all round for results!

Old May 15th 2011, 8:19 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

And the Hammers are down. Good - terrible terrible team.
Old May 15th 2011, 8:27 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark View Post
Still above you in the table and Champions League again next year, forever in our shadow.
Dear oh dear, another joker coming along to have a pop at Spurs, tell you what hopeless Mark, you come back to me this time next year when Spurs are 2nd/3rd and the Arse are languishing 7th/8th and we'll talk again
Originally Posted by leggy969 View Post
I just LOVE these 2 results...and Chelski could only manage a draw too.......great day all round for results!

Great innit Leggy, Spurs were glorious today.....and I would just like to retract any derogatory comments I may have previously made about Howard Webb, I now love him and wish to have his babies
Old May 15th 2011, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=pommybird;9366013]Dear oh dear, another joker coming along to have a pop at Spurs, tell you what hopeless Mark, you come back to me this time next year when Spurs are 2nd/3rd and the Arse are languishing 7th/8th and we'll talk again

LOL when was the last time the spuds finished above Arsenal? I will make sure to check back in next season Pommy but all I can say is if Spurs finish 2nd or 3rd The Arsenal will be top, after what I watched today we will struggle to hit top spot so I would think top 8 for you lot at best.
Old May 16th 2011, 4:54 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal? It's not a very long shadow, is it? To requote - the only team to finish 3rd in a 2 horse race.

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
And the Hammers are down. Good - terrible terrible team.
Absolutely. Glad they've gone. May it be a long time before they get back up.
Old May 16th 2011, 6:06 am
Grace and gratitude

[QUOTE=hopeful_Mark;9366038]
Dear oh dear, another joker coming along to have a pop at Spurs, tell you what hopeless Mark, you come back to me this time next year when Spurs are 2nd/3rd and the Arse are languishing 7th/8th and we'll talk again

LOL when was the last time the spuds finished above Arsenal? I will make sure to check back in next season Pommy but all I can say is if Spurs finish 2nd or 3rd The Arsenal will be top, after what I watched today we will struggle to hit top spot so I would think top 8 for you lot at best.
I must admit I didn't see the Arse yesterday, too busy watching Spurs romp home, but let's face it your glory days are well and truly over whereas ours are just beginning.......see you next season!

Old May 16th 2011, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Finally! Someone who knows about football, been expecting you..
Old May 16th 2011, 8:47 am
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Doesn't that look remarkably like the original Ben Mitchell from Eastenders???
Old May 16th 2011, 9:10 am
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by Maddyjvn View Post
Doesn't that look remarkably like the original Ben Mitchell from Eastenders???
Yeah I thought that, the new 'hard nut Ben' looks nothing like the previous one.......
Old May 16th 2011, 9:20 am
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I thought that, the new 'hard nut Ben' looks nothing like the previous one.......
Tell me about it what were they thinking? I know he's supposed to be an ex-con now but blimey did he go to the same surgeon as Travolta and Cage in Face off? LOL

Back to the footy - Dad's already emailed me his woes about tonights second leg play off for Forest v Swansea.....Lordy. What will it take for us to get back there?
Old May 16th 2011, 9:22 am

Or, you could switch off the Telly and go and do something less boring instead...don't we have different threads for this kind of shite?

Originally Posted by Maddyjvn View Post
Back to the footy - Dad's already emailed me his woes about tonights second leg play off for Forest v Swansea.....Lordy. What will it take for us to get back there?
A sheik with around £1b burning a hole in his robes....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.