Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Wanted: Employment Philippines - Operations Training or Security and Loss Prevention

Wanted: Employment Philippines - Operations Training or Security and Loss Prevention

Old Aug 26th 2015, 2:16 am
Just Joined

cymruchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted: Employment Philippines - Operations Training or Security and Loss Prevention

I'm seeking employment opportunities within the Philippines ASAP. I don't mind specifically where, whether it be Manila, Cebu, Davao or other reasonable sized city.

My background is in training and development, operations management and security & loss prevention retail.

I'm confident that I have enough transferable skills to get into a number of areas, and am open to any options.

If anyone has any good contacts in the Philippines for British expats, I'd really appreciate you letting me know.

I'm about ready to go for the SRRV visa which allows employment, so I know that side of things is covered.

I do understand that filipinos generally get first refusal on any position - but no harm to list my details to see if I can find something one way or another.

Do drop me a PM or leave a reply if you think you can share advice, or have a tip on how I can succeed in my quest.

Thanks.