Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Volunteer work wanted from October 2010

Volunteer work wanted from October 2010

Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all
Default Volunteer work wanted from October 2010

Hi

My neice has just finished her university degree in alternative therapy, and is looking to travel to Australia around October time for approx 3 months.

Whilst doing her degree she has been working in a cancer clinic 1 day per week offering alternative therapy, and has also worked within the uni itself providing full body massage as well as doing practical assignments in baby massage, bachs remedies, rexlexology etc.

She is looking to do some volunteer work whilst she is travelling, ( she has recently come back from Croatis doing volunteer work, so has some expereince of working overseas), doesn't matter where in Australia that she does it, but at present she can only find conservation volunteer work available.

She is willing to pay for her own flights and accomodation, but really wants to work with people with special needs, those recieving cancer treatment or geriatric care.

Does anyone know if any hospitals or clinics that may be able to offer her some volunteer work?, if so pm me and i will forward any details to her.

Thanks to anyone who reads and replies.