Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Tiler in Perth Northern Suburbs , just in from UK - good rates to start business

Tiler in Perth Northern Suburbs , just in from UK - good rates to start business

Old Mar 15th 2011, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all
Default Tiler in Perth Northern Suburbs , just in from UK - good rates to start business

Hi

I have many years tiling in UK with NVQ2 and lots of portfolio i am willing to beat any quote you get just to get off the ground in Perth . I am based nr Joondalup ( Mullaloo ) but can travel . wall and floor , kitchen splashbacks , water proofing and under floor heating

Work can be viewed here

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Til...16910908343839

and I can bring portfolio round . very meticulous worker - looking to make a few new friends too . call me on 0404514070

Cheers Dave
Old Nov 12th 2011, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

jamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nicejamieh is just really nice
Default Re: Tiler in Perth Northern Suburbs , just in from UK - good rates to start business

hi dave
i.am also a tiler hopefully looking to a move to perth in next 1-2 years think i have to do a aqf 111.hows work in perth is there much of it i mainly work on sites for taylor wimpey have u come across much site any info would be great
thanks
jamie