Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Sponsorship on the Gold Coast

Sponsorship on the Gold Coast

Old Jun 26th 2011, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of
Red face Sponsorship on the Gold Coast

Hi All

I know it's a long shot but, is there anyone on the Gold Coast who can think of any painting, decorating and building companies that maybe interested in sponsoring my Brother in Law

His sponsor has pulled out as they hadn't sponsored before, and it look like they didn't fit the employer sponsor criteria.

Thanks for reading, any suggestions or help no matter how small will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Paula
Old Jun 27th 2011, 8:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship on the Gold Coast

Blimey good luck. I'd imagine it would be like looking for rocking horse poo, especially at the moment. None of them have permanent staff as far as I'm aware and so don't do the sponsorship thing.

Afraid I'll have to move this to the Job wanted section as it's not really allowed in the general and not suitable for Immi.

Good luck though.

Only thing I can think of is if you sit down with the yellow pages and just phone all the large companies.