Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Sales Representative/Advertising Consultant in looking for a sponsorship in Australia

Sales Representative/Advertising Consultant in looking for a sponsorship in Australia

Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

victoriat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sales Representative/Advertising Consultant in looking for a sponsorship in Australia

Dear Friends,

I am an Advertising Consultant/Representative with an 8 year relevant experience.
I am looking to find an employer to sponsor me anywhere in Australia.
I have a broad knowledge as also additional qualifications which are:

-Translator Skills (Greek<English).
I have taken the NAATI accreditation (Professional Level test) and I have been waiting for the official result.

-Excellent Computer skills, as also ability to create professional graphic patterns (in Photoshop).

-1st Poetry Prize (awarded by the Association of Literary Masters, in Greece).

MUSIC DIPLOMAS:
-12 year Diploma as a Piano Teacher (with relevant work experience).
-8year Diploma as a Classical Song Teacher.
-3year Diploma in Special Harmony (Music Theory).

I am 33 years old, female, well presented, married and mother of 2 children (7 and 2 years old).I have a broad knowlegde and interest in many fields, and I am an effectively and capable person.

In 2000, me and my husband had visited Australia for a period of 3 months, so we had the opportunity to love the country and its people. Since then we are looking to find a way to emigrate...

I am avaliable to inform any potential employer regarding my extensive duties and my experience in Advertising field.
I wish this message to be read by the right person!
Thank you very much!
[email protected]