Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

North Carolina

North Carolina

Old Feb 21st 2017, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile North Carolina

Hi, I am going to be looking for part/full time work in August, we will be moving to Jacksonville NC.I have a very strong sales and management background and have also worked at home successfully building and managing customer accounts. I have won awards and free vacations and other perks because of my work.
I am starting to look at opportunities for when we arrive. If you have anything that you think could be a good fit please PM me and I can send you my full resume.
I will be permitted to work a a soon as I arrive, I previously worked in N.Y. for Cingular wireless (now AT&T) and was in the top 1% of the company nationwide for sales.

Look forward to a new adventure

Kelly