Reload this Page >

Near qualified ACCA, BIG 4 trained external auditor

Near qualified ACCA, BIG 4 trained external auditor

Old Sep 17th 2011, 6:25 am
Just Joined

szerin40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Near qualified ACCA, BIG 4 trained external auditor

Hello,

Im wondering if there's anyone out there looking for temp accountant/auditor on working holiday visa or able to sponsor for permanent roles?

I have completed my ACCA examinations and i have a first class honours Accounting degree plus near 3 years external audit experience with PwC Malaysia. I have offers locally but decided to focus on chasing my dream, to live abroad.

I am open for accounting/internal audit/external audit roles anywhere in Australia and available immediately.

Anyone who knows of someone looking for the above, please get in touch. I hope to hear from you. And if you've got advise on how i should start (jump on a plane to Oz without securing a job first, etc), please feel free to connect!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Near qualified ACCA, BIG 4 trained external auditor

I can't help with your first question, but thought I would comment seeing as you ask for advice. I manage a large finance department in Sydney and generally we have plenty of candidates with the right visa already when we advertise roles and I cannot imagine having to sponsor to get somebody in.

If you only want to try our Australia for a short period of time, then the WHV might suit you, but you are unlikely to secure a position from overseas and would need to jump on the plane and get over here. Pick your time, year end is 30 June for many companies here and that is a busy time when there could be short term needs.

If you are thinking of staying permanently, then I would recommmend skilled migration.
Old Sep 18th 2011, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

szerin40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Near qualified ACCA, BIG 4 trained external auditor

Thank you for your reply Bermudashorts, that's sad to know but helpful now that i can confirm what i suspected, that for every role advertised, there are already plenty (even plenty is an understatement i think) of very eligible candidates applying.

I shall work towards the skilled migration option.

Thanks again!