Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Looking for IT support or management role for July 2010

Looking for IT support or management role for July 2010

Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

G1ZmO will become famous soon enough
Default Looking for IT support or management role for July 2010

I know this is a long way off but I thought I'd post an employment request in the hope that I can get a job offer or employer sponsorship to help with our migration process from Scotland to Victoria.

I am currently employed in 2 roles in an IT refurbishment / re-marketing company.
The roles are:
1 - Senior technician with responsibilities for network management and also for processing incoming products. This involves securely erasing HDDs, logging specifications of products and ensuring they are operational for resale. The products generally fall into the categories of PCs, Laptops, Servers, Network switches, and other associated IT hardware.
2 - Warehouse manager with responsibilities for allocating warehouse resources to process outgoing orders, supervising and ensuring the quality of the work of the warehouse staff. Staff management - Leading work progress meetings & performing staff appraisals.

My background of 20 years is in field support of IT equipment.

As you can determine from the above my roles keep me extremely busy but I have a calm character, deal with pressure well and am completely committed to doing the best job possible no matter where I am working.

A more complete CV can be found on my Linkedin page below.

Thanks for your time

Paul Stephen
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:16 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for IT support or management role for July 2010

I moved this thread to jobs wanted otherwise threads like this generally end up a bit dead and moved off the board quick pronto. Good luck!