Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Learning and Development/Training or Generalist HR Management opportunities

Learning and Development/Training or Generalist HR Management opportunities

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

pjp101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Learning and Development/Training or Generalist HR Management opportunities

Hi

I'm currently looking into the opportunity of securing work overseas, particularly Dubai, Australia, New Zealand or USA in a Learning and Development/Training or generalist (people development) HR role.

Its been suggested to me by a friend, who's now working in Dubai, that I register on this site as a means of highlighting my intentions to see if anyone is aware of anything or can help.

I have a diverse learning and development and generalist management background and am well qualified including two Masters Degrees (one in Business Administration). I can certainly forward an uptodate CV if you're aware of such roles or if you know of any good agencies who have a strong evidence base of securing overseas positions in my field that I can investigate.

Many many thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can offer, I really appreciate it!

Julia
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Learning and Development/Training or Generalist HR Management opportunities

For good agencies in Dubai check out the websites for:

Charterhouse
Hays

Try and see if you can get into a bank in Abu Dhabi - banks pay much better

Am in a hurry now, will provide more details later.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Wizzer6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Learning and Development/Training or Generalist HR Management opportunities

Originally Posted by pjp101
Hi

I'm currently looking into the opportunity of securing work overseas, particularly Dubai, Australia, New Zealand or USA in a Learning and Development/Training or generalist (people development) HR role.

Its been suggested to me by a friend, who's now working in Dubai, that I register on this site as a means of highlighting my intentions to see if anyone is aware of anything or can help.

I have a diverse learning and development and generalist management background and am well qualified including two Masters Degrees (one in Business Administration). I can certainly forward an uptodate CV if you're aware of such roles or if you know of any good agencies who have a strong evidence base of securing overseas positions in my field that I can investigate.

Many many thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can offer, I really appreciate it!

Julia
Hi Julia

I also am a L&D person who is proactively looking for a job in the Middle East. I was actually contacted by an Agency out there. You will find some of the UK Agencies have offices overseas, so if you are registered in the Uk, get the office to send your details to their local office.

You seem to have cast your net very wide. Why did you include just Dubia from the Middle East? And have you had any response to your message?

Chris