Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Internship Opportunities in Singapore as a Brit

Internship Opportunities in Singapore as a Brit

Old Apr 29th 2018, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

dejylonge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internship Opportunities in Singapore as a Brit

I'm a go-getter and I certainly continuously strive to achieve.

I am currently writing a dissertation plan for my last year, which starts in September. I am looking at Fintech growth within the UK and contrasting it with the APAC region

I feel having first-hand work experience or internship in the finance sector in the APAC region will greatly be of benefit. It will give me a better insight, and help to write a well refined paper.

From what I understand, you've previously worked as a finance professional in Singapore.

Can you kindly refer me to individuals in companies who would be willing to take me on as an intern for 3 months, starting in May, particularly in Singapore. This could be within your network. I am very keen on learning about Finance in the APAC region, and it will also aid my academic paper. As you know I'm currently a Finance student at a top UK University. Having strong academic experience in Financial reporting, portfolio valuation and risk Management. With extensive experience in excel e.g. macros, lookups etc. While interning and learning about Finance in the region, I will also be able to add value to the company.

If you know of any positions please message or reply. I am happy to send my CV and Cover Letter if needed.

In terms of Visa, I'm willing to get a work-holiday visa.