Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

House-sitting / Dog Walking / Animal Care BIARRITZ

House-sitting / Dog Walking / Animal Care BIARRITZ

Old Sep 7th 2011, 11:02 am
Just Joined

hilaryw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House-sitting / Dog Walking / Animal Care BIARRITZ

We are a couple (I'm English and my partner is French) living in Biarritz, South West France. We can provide house sitting and animal care while you are on holiday (cheaper than kennels). Also dog walking if your pooch needs exercising whilst you are at work. We have experience with dogs, cats and horses. I have worked with horses and ridden for over 20 years so can also care / exercise horses /ponies.
Please contact me for further information.
References can be provided.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Daniel Biarritz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House-sitting / Dog Walking / Animal Care BIARRITZ

Originally Posted by hilaryw
We are a couple (I'm English and my partner is French) living in Biarritz, South West France. We can provide house sitting and animal care while you are on holiday (cheaper than kennels). Also dog walking if your pooch needs exercising whilst you are at work. We have experience with dogs, cats and horses. I have worked with horses and ridden for over 20 years so can also care / exercise horses /ponies.
Hi Hilary,

Can you please give me a call on <snip> or let me know a number to get you on... We have a cocker spaniel and need some help from time to time..

Many thanks

Daniel

Last edited by Sue; Oct 19th 2011 at 4:17 pm. Reason: Tel no removed, not wise to post in public
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel I have removed your telephone number. It's really not wise to post your phone number on a public forum. Instead once you've been a member a little longer, and have made 3 or more forum posts you will be able to share that type of thing via the forum's Private Message system.

Sue
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Daniel Biarritz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tip Sue.

Hillary, I am away this weekend, but back in Biarritz next week. Can my wife and I meet you one night for a quick beer in town - perhaps at the Players bar - we can introduce you to our little dog, Caillou, and see if we can work something out for you to look after her from time to time.

Thanks

Daniel
Old Jan 9th 2012, 6:17 am
Just Joined

rachel.weatherhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, we have just moved to Maine et Loire near Saumur and would like to find some people to take care of our house, dogs and horses whilst we are away. There is much to do here so holidays will have to wait until later in the year. But a visit home and a mini break are on the cards around March.
We have two little griffons , walter and ernest and three large horses here at home. Please can you respond with more details about your experience, availability, and prices? and anything else that you think might be useful.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rachel Weatherhead