Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Freelance jobs

Freelance jobs

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:23 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Freelance jobs

This thread has been started on behalf of a member who is having difficulty starting new threads due to a technical blip.

Ok .... fire away
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

best_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nicebest_wishes is just really nice
Default Re: Freelance jobs

Thanks, Sue!

Hi, everybody. I want to have more flexible schedule and to be independent from where I live (maybe move somewhere). So I wonder what are the ways to find free-lance jobs on the web. What sites do you use to find them?
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of freelance work?

LinkedIn and word of mouth is usually the best way.

There's a few sites like o-desk etc that you can put your skill set up and pitch for projects, but I've found unless you're a coder, they tend to be a waste of time as you will be undercut massively by people in other regions etc.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 8:10 am
Just Joined

capitalcost is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by best_wishes
Thanks, Sue!

Hi, everybody. I want to have more flexible schedule and to be independent from where I live (maybe move somewhere). So I wonder what are the ways to find free-lance jobs on the web. What sites do you use to find them?
Hi, I am the Director of an Energy Broker in the UK and I employ people around the world on a self-employed basis in telesales roles.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I can supply you with more details.

Kind regards,
Richard