Reload this Page >

Female PA/admin/reception

Female PA/admin/reception

Old Sep 13th 2015, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Ashtona is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Female PA/admin/reception

Hi,

I'm 26 years old and have 10 years experience in personal assistant and admin, previously working for the British government.
I am looking to move out to Dubai or Doha, and im just struggling to get noted or get any luck from applications.

I am very ambitious, very determined and reliable with a friendly welcoming personality.

Is it easier to make the move as I have a friend out there and job hunt there going to agency's etc, or wait until I have a secure job?

If anybody has any tips or advice please do give me a shout x
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Nader Alizadeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Female PA/admin/reception

I am the managing partner of CommoditEdge LLC in Dubai and am looking for a real hard working personal assistant.
The most important issue is trust since the person would have access to a lot of personal and business information.
Second also very important issue would be hard work. I work 18 to 20 hours a day sometimes and whilst I don't expect this person to work so much I would require them to be online quite a few hours a day.
Salary will start with low until we can see how well the person performs and then the position will pay very well for the person who's right for the job.
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

midwest1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Female PA/admin/reception

I assume you are very familiar with Dubai/Doha customs, regarding females working?
I have been do Dubai once but I relaly don't know their customs that well but I heard Saudi Arabia is some what restrictive for women.

Hopefully, they are much more relaxed that Saudi Arabia.

Dubai seems not so restrictive - at least from what I saw at the mall.