Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

British Sport Management graduate looking for work in Quito

British Sport Management graduate looking for work in Quito

Old Jul 19th 2015, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

MattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond reputeMattieC86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default British Sport Management graduate looking for work in Quito

I graduated with a 2:1 in Sport Management from the University of South Wales last year and I'm looking for work in the sport industry in Quito. Below is my CV minus contact details - feel free to pm me at any time for further information.

Education:
Sept 2011 to June 2014
University of South Wales, graduated with a 2:1 in BA(Hons) Sport Management
September 2009 to June 2011
Somerset College of Arts and Technology
Triple Distinction – BTEC National Diploma in Sport Development, Coaching and Fitness
Course and department representative in my first year
Further Education representative to the Board of the Governors in my second year
National Certification of Further Education in Sports Nutrition
Awarded as the student with the outstanding academic achievement

Employment History
September 2012
Bar Tender and Kitchen Assistant: May
Cricket St. Thomas Hotel, Chard, Somerset, TA20 4DD
I was responsible for making and serving drinks, along with taking and serving food orders. On occasion, I would greet customers at the front of the hotel and carry their bags up to their room. As a kitchen assistant, I was responsible for washing the dishes and keeping the dishwasher clean and working. I left this job to continue my studies at university.

October 2011 – June 2012
Sales Assistant:
Staples Inc. Gagetown, Cardiff (Store closed 2012)
My job was to sell computers and computer peripherals, mostly for business customers. I had to learn the insurance packages that Staples offer, along creating reasonable package deals to offer customers. I left this job because it was not financially viable for me to travel to and from university.

October 2010 – June 2011
Sales Colleague:
Comet Ltd. Riverside Retail Park, Taunton, Somerset, TA1, 2LR
Here I would sell a wide range electronics, mostly for family use. I was usually tasked with selling domestic appliances and entertainment systems. Knowledge of Comets’ care plans and finance deals were of paramount importance. I left this job because I was made redundant due to staff cutbacks.

Voluntary Activities and Other Skills
Vice-captain for the men’s 3rd XI at Chard Hockey Club for one and a half seasons
Youth coach at Chard Hockey Club for two seasons
Volunteer umpire for men’s and ladies teams for 5 seasons
Committee member for the Great Britain Transplant Cricket Club.
Spanish speaker – Basic/beginner