Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Australia: Developer position wanted in Melbourne or Geelong

Australia: Developer position wanted in Melbourne or Geelong

Old May 21st 2010, 12:07 pm
Sass73's Other Half

MoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to beholdMoshPit is a splendid one to behold
Default Australia: Developer position wanted in Melbourne or Geelong

Hi all,

I have been living in Melbourne, Australia since December 2002, made permanent residency in July 2003.

I have worked in a variety of positions since coming to Australia, but have now been unemployed since near the end of November 2009, and am finding it hard to find a new position.

I have recently completed a Master of Technology (Information Technology) with a Distinction average score at RMIT University and as I have no commercial experience, I am currently looking to break into the software industry as any of the following:
  • Developer
  • Web Developer
  • Analyst Programmer
  • Software Tester

I have worked in management, sales, technical support, help desk support, customer service, configuration/build/repair/IMAC and engineer roles for the last 14 years, I have gained extensive experience in problem solving. In addition, due to my varied client-facing experience, I am confident with dealing with people at all levels.

Ultimately, in the long term what I am looking for is a permanent developer type position with room for growth (training, promotion etc), i.e. a company where I can hang my hat.

But, in the short term I am more than happy to take jobs such as Helpdesk Analyst or Service Desk Analyst etc, as I really need to pay the bills. I am willing to do full/part time and contract roles until a permanent developer type position comes along.

If you would like some additional info about me, then the following links will help:
If you are an employer who is willing to take a risk (which you will not regret), then contact me by sending me an email to one of the email addresses shown in my resume.

Thanks,

Mosh Shigdar.