Reload this Page >

Aircraft Engineer/Technician seeks employment

Aircraft Engineer/Technician seeks employment

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

sthomas157 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aircraft Engineer/Technician seeks employment

Hi

My family and I are soon to move to adelaide australia from england and I am on the job hunt, and so am hoping that someone would be able to give me some advice or direction.

I am currently employed as a Royal Navy Aircraft enginneer with experience on MK4, Mk5 and Mk 7 Seaking Rotary wing aircraft, so i would like to stay within this field.

I would preferebly like to work in the adelaide area, but if this is not viable i would be willing to travel.

If you would like more information please dont hesitate to message.

I hope that someone will hear my call and advise in some way or other. (even a small bit of advise would be of great help).
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Aircraft Engineer/Technician seeks employment

Originally Posted by sthomas157
Hi

My family and I are soon to move to adelaide australia from england and I am on the job hunt, and so am hoping that someone would be able to give me some advice or direction.

I am currently employed as a Royal Navy Aircraft enginneer with experience on MK4, Mk5 and Mk 7 Seaking Rotary wing aircraft, so i would like to stay within this field.

I would preferebly like to work in the adelaide area, but if this is not viable i would be willing to travel.

If you would like more information please dont hesitate to message.

I hope that someone will hear my call and advise in some way or other. (even a small bit of advise would be of great help).
My reply may be well out of date, but a former RN guy I know with loads of helicopter experience migrated to Aus and found his UK licences were not acceptable or transferrable, and needed to resit equivalent AUS exams. I hope this has been corrected over the last 10-15 years but be sure to check it out!