Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

WANTED - EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTS FOR PERTH

WANTED - EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTS FOR PERTH

Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:22 am
Just Joined

ethicals is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WANTED - EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTS FOR PERTH

WANTED - PROJECT ARCHITECTS FOR ONE OF PERTH'S LEADING ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN CONSULTANCIES

The company I work for Woodhead architects (www.woodhead.com.au) are currently actively seeking experienced Architect graduates (3 - 5 years experience). They are a well respected company in Australia and employee over 370 staff worldwide.

I emigrated here 7 months ago and have worked for Woodhead for 4 months. I thought that letting you know would be a good idea especially those of you who already have PR but no job or those of you looking for sponsorship and ready to move fairly quickly. They do however need only experienced Architects and ones that can demonstrate some experience in areas they have worked.

Check out the website www.woodhead.com.au and go to the Perth section to have a look at examples of their projects.

Their happy to do phone interviews and if you are interested send me your CV and maybe some PDF's of your work and I'll make sure it gets reviewed as my job is to track applicants and make sure the Principal at Perth see's them.

Perth is a great city and their offices are in the heart of the CBD on St Georges Terrace.

Email me at [email protected] if your interested and I'll happily give you some more details.

Thanks,

Emma