Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Are there any BMW Mechanics who would like to move to Alberta?

Are there any BMW Mechanics who would like to move to Alberta?

Old May 28th 2009, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

Dona Baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are there any BMW Mechanics who would like to move to Alberta?

Hi:

I am posting on here as I am helping a BMW dealership in Edmonton, Alberta (Edmonton BMW) to locate 10 BMW mechanics who would like to accept a job with their company and immigrate to Alberta.

The job pays $30.50 / hour and whoever gets hired does not have to pay ANY agency fees to come to Canada. The employer pays for all consulting services that are performed for workers arriving from the UK.

If you know of anyone who might be interested I would love to talk to them. They need to have at least 5 years experience as a BMW mechanic in a dealership and 7 years experience as a mechanic overall (can include time spent as an apprentice).

Thank you,

Dona Baker
[email protected]
Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

petejackson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are there any BMW Mechanics who would like to move to Alberta?

Hi there, Im not a BMW tech, Volkswagen for me 11 years in the game (UK and AUS), now workshop foreman in Brisbane Aus, do you know if there are any VW dealerships in that area doing the same thing? Is that wage good or normal for that area? Cheers, Pete
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

nowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by petejackson
Hi there, Im not a BMW tech, Volkswagen for me 11 years in the game (UK and AUS), now workshop foreman in Brisbane Aus, do you know if there are any VW dealerships in that area doing the same thing? Is that wage good or normal for that area? Cheers, Pete
Hi dona
I,m currently working for BMW in the UK. Do you still have jobs available
Cheers
Old Jan 10th 2010, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

nowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dona Baker
Hi:

I am posting on here as I am helping a BMW dealership in Edmonton, Alberta (Edmonton BMW) to locate 10 BMW mechanics who would like to accept a job with their company and immigrate to Alberta.

The job pays $30.50 / hour and whoever gets hired does not have to pay ANY agency fees to come to Canada. The employer pays for all consulting services that are performed for workers arriving from the UK.

If you know of anyone who might be interested I would love to talk to them. They need to have at least 5 years experience as a BMW mechanic in a dealership and 7 years experience as a mechanic overall (can include time spent as an apprentice).

Thank you,

Dona Baker
[email protected]
Hi Dona yoy still looking for techs??