Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Pool maintanence business for sale on the Goldcoast.

Pool maintanence business for sale on the Goldcoast.

Old May 24th 2008, 7:00 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Pool maintanence business for sale on the Goldcoast.

Due to our business expanding into other areas of the pool industry,we have made the decision to split up the maintenance side into a completely separate entity.
Therefore we are offering to the right person/persons an opportunity to buy into an already successfully part of the business ,which comes together with a large well established customer base.
Why bother with a francise,when everything you earn in this business is
your own ,this opportuntity provides an instant income plus profit.
Experience not essential as basic training can be provided.

For further details please contact via thread or pm me......

all the best plumb....
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:57 am

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Pool maintanence business for sale on the Goldcoast.

If you would like more info... please don't hesitate to call me on 0410862034.

all the best plumb.....
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:08 pm

further update....

Just received some great news from sensis (yellow pages)
We,ve secured number one spot in the Goldcoast book under the swimming pool section,some companies have been trying to get this spot for years and we've done it.
As i said previously this is going to be too much for us to handle, so need to split company sooner rather than later and getting this great news yesterday makes it even more urgent.
So if you are interested or want more info please let me know as asap.....can't leave this offer on the table forever.......as we need to make sure we are ready for book.

all the best plumb...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:03 pm

Thanks for your replies via email etc.
If anyone else is interested please let me know soon as.....

all the best plumb.....