Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Plumbers looking to work in Australia

Plumbers looking to work in Australia

Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:11 pm
Julie - JTH Immigration

shooshed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Plumbers looking to work in Australia

Does anyone know of any qualified plumbers looking to work in Australia/migrate?

A busy plumbing company based in Brisbane is keen to employ a suitable person. A qualified immigration agent will assist such a person with immigration matters and any questions.

This is a genuine posting and any emails will be responded to promptly
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:19 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Plumbers looking to work in Australia

Originally Posted by shooshed
Does anyone know of any qualified plumbers looking to work in Australia/migrate?

A busy plumbing company based in Brisbane is keen to employ a suitable person. A qualified immigration agent will assist such a person with immigration matters and any questions.

I have pm you
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:47 am
Just Joined

deep876 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i want to work in australia and i have a work exep. of 2years
i work localy in my village as a plumber now i want to go abroad for better future
so i want to apply for australia if you are intrested please mail me
about your requirements.
now i m in INDIA
bye
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:48 pm
Shaun'n'Jo

jodakin is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sirs

I am a 37 year old Plumber and Gas Fitter from the UK, that is in the process of emigrating to Brisbane/Gold Coast Australia.

I have already appointed a migration agent after coming out for a holiday with my family in December 2006.

I have been a Plumber for 21 years and have ran my own Plumbing and Heating Company for the past 11 years.

If you are at all interested or need any more information with regards to my work experiance then I would be willing to email you a copy of my resume.

Kind regards
Old Jul 8th 2007, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

takmuno is an unknown quantity at this point

hi lm a plumber looking to move to australia.
could you please inform me on vacancies going. thank you for your time.
Takunda.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

hi i am a plumber living in redland bay i am currently working but am always interested in whats on offer. I am 37 yrs young fully qlfy plumber gasfitter and have had experience as contracts manage and supervision, maintenance and new build. Drop me a pm if you have a good package on offer and we may be in a position to help each other
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

lungie2oz is an unknown quantity at this point

29 August 2007

Dear sir / madam

My name is Lee Merriman the reason for my writing is that at present, I am currently looking at migrating to Australia with my family. I am a UK resident, 33 years of age, and currently employed within a family business located in the North West of England, as a competent plumber/ trainee LPG gasfitter/ engineer and I have been employed within the company for the last 5 years.
I am currently undergoing a City and Guilds course for LPG gas to which I should have my qualification by October/November.

My current position involves working on my own initiative and as part of a team in all aspects of domestic plumbing, i.e. maintenance, kitchens, bathrooms, guttering, connect and commission gas appliances, extend and test pipe work when necessary and test for safe use.
I am able to work on my own and with a positive attitude. I work with a smile and a positive attitude. I am a personable person, honest, reliable, and not afraid of hard work and enjoy a challenge.

Since leaving school and gaining full time work I have an unblemished sick record, I have not sent you a resume as I don’t want to bog you down with information as this is just a general interest letter, but if you do require any further information I would be more than willing to send it on. I can obtain references if and when requested from all previous employers.

I would be grateful if you could inform me of any possible positions which may be of interest to me or which you may feel beneficial to your company. If you do require any more information regarding my working life or even my personal life I am more than willing to supply you with the relevant information you may require.
Thank you for your time.
Yours
Sincerely,
Old Aug 31st 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

lungie are you from urmston area?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

KELSEY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my web address is [email protected]. My hubby is a plumber and we would love the opportunity to migrate. Thanks Kelsey.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

addison is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

just seen your message.

I'm a 37 year old qualified plumber - trained via full apprenticeship and city & guilds qualifications.

I am currently working as a self employed plumber/pipefitter in London, normally on commercial projects but am able to do domestic also.

we are currently looking to make the move over to Australia - are you looking for people just in Brisbane area or across the country? as we are currently considering South Australia - no decisions made yet tho!

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Oct 15th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

timmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nice

Hello,just read you post i am 32 yr old qualified plumber in nw england, with 16 years experience.I completed a four year formal apprenticeship and have all relevant qualifications including corgi registration. i have just appointed an agent to go through the skill assessment .my family and i are hoping to be in Brisbane in jan 2009.Any help regarding work would be gratefully received.
Andrew Timmins.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:29 am
Just Joined

janienb is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Day!
Saw this advert and would like to have more information regarding the position as a Plumber in Brisbane! Could you please email the information to [email protected].
Thank you
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:40 am
Just Joined

sawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the rough

Hi there,

I am currently living in Ireland and myself and my family are hoping to migrate to Brisbane and have just started the process.

I am 47 years old and a fully qualified Plumber with over 20 years experience.

I would require sponsorship to migrate.

I cant pm at present as I am a newbie.

If there are still vacancies can you please pm me with the details or your email address to enable me contact you.

Many thanks
Frank Gibson
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

Yup im 25 have a level 2 in gas and plumbing as well as a tech cert,

will pm u my email
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute

25 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCED PLUMBER/HEATING ENGINEER FROM UK. LIVING IN GEELONG REGION. HAVE ALL REGISTRATIONS. LOOKING FOR WORK.

EXPERIENCE IN ALL DOMESTIC AREAS. WOULD RELOCATE FOR RIGHT PACKAGE

THANKS
RICHARD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.