Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Plasterer needing sponsership asap

Plasterer needing sponsership asap

Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough
Default Plasterer needing sponsership asap

Hi I am over in Perth on a 457 visa and need a new sponsership asap, I am thinking of going back to the uk because of the way I have been treat by my boss, M y wife and kids are settled now and dont want to move back to the uk but unless I get another sponsership we will have to go back.
I am a plasterer with over 20 years experience, I am honest realiable and a good hardworker I would be very grateful if you could put me in contact with anyone that maybe able to help.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:54 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plasterer needing sponsership asap

Originally Posted by the derbys
Hi I am over in Perth on a 457 visa and need a new sponsership asap, I am thinking of going back to the uk because of the way I have been treat by my boss, M y wife and kids are settled now and dont want to move back to the uk but unless I get another sponsership we will have to go back.
I am a plasterer with over 20 years experience, I am honest realiable and a good hardworker I would be very grateful if you could put me in contact with anyone that maybe able to help.
just read your thread,noticed your missus is a care worker ,could she get a sponser in child care ,to keep you over here.Ive heard of plenty of child care workers over here on 457
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Plasterer needing sponsership asap

Thanks for your reply, she is a health care assistant and a phelbotomist but no luck with sponsorship for her either