Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Native English speaking students in Utrecht (The Netherlands) - Employment.

Native English speaking students in Utrecht (The Netherlands) - Employment.

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Tanya.Holmes is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Native English speaking students in Utrecht (The Netherlands) - Employment.

Hello!

I am creating a call centre based in Utrecht for UK clients. I am on the look out for native English speaking students. I am looking for the followings;

* A native English speaker (preferably British).
* You’re located in our around the Utrecht area.
* You’re a student at University or College.
* Able to work constructively in a professional and friendly environment.
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
* You can manage stress effectively.
* You’re available to work weekends. (A minimum of two shifts per week is required. One Weekday/One Weekend shift)
* Experience in call centre or customer service environment is not required but will be of benefit.

If this sounds like something for you, please contact me. I hope to start the call centre in the begining on Jan. 2012.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Tanya Holmes.
Old Jan 6th 2012, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

James789 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Native English speaking students in Utrecht (The Netherlands) - Employment.

Hi!

I'm a British student living in Rotterdam, I would be interested in your job offer, please could you provide me with an email address so that I can contact you? (I don't have access to private messages on the forum)

Many thanks,

James
Old Jan 15th 2012, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

luke.nicholls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Native English speaking students in Utrecht (The Netherlands) - Employment.

Hello

I am hopefully going to be starting at Utrecht University in September 2012 and would definitely be looking for employment in the Utrecht area. If there is an email address that I could find more information off of you that would be great because I am very interested. I am visiting the Netherlands at the end of January from the 29th to the 3rd of February and would be great to see what sort of job opportunities there are in Utrecht. Please feel free to email me through the website.

Regards

Luke
Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by James789
Hi!

I'm a British student living in Rotterdam, I would be interested in your job offer, please could you provide me with an email address so that I can contact you? (I don't have access to private messages on the forum)

Many thanks,

James
Hello James - Rotterdam may be a little too far out of the way. The shifts do not finish until 23:00 and it would be preferable that you're available on short notice.

Will you be staying in the Rotterdam area or moving closer to Utrecht?
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

cornishgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I am interested in this job. I am from the UK and study at Utrecht university. If there are any jobs left it would be nice to hear from you.

Regards,
Emma
Old Jan 24th 2012, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cornishgirl
Hello,

I am interested in this job. I am from the UK and study at Utrecht university. If there are any jobs left it would be nice to hear from you.

Regards,
Emma
Hi Emma,

Shoot me an email with your resume and we'll take it for there as there are still positions available.

[email protected].

Kind regards,

Tanya.