Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

Old Jan 10th 2008, 4:32 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
james@energi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Engineers of all levels Urgently required for Multi-billion pound projects in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha.

Opportunities are with Contractors, Quantity Surveying Practices and Design Consultants.

Excellent tax free salary + benefits.

Please PM me for further details.
james@energi is offline  
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:28 am
  #2  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Aussie from Mideast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

what is the job details. iam elec eng and i have gulf experience. i am australian but arab background. fluent english and arabic . 7 years of experience. do u have details?
Aussie from Mideast is offline  
Old Jan 31st 2008, 3:46 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
bonon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

Originally Posted by james@energi
Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Engineers of all levels Urgently required for Multi-billion pound projects in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha.

Opportunities are with Contractors, Quantity Surveying Practices and Design Consultants.

Excellent tax free salary + benefits.

Please PM me for further details.
I am an MEP site man, strong on ductwork fab. and installation, I have worked in many countries.
Where do I send CV. ?
bonon is offline  
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:20 pm
  #4  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
james@energi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

Originally Posted by bonon
I am an MEP site man, strong on ductwork fab. and installation, I have worked in many countries.
Where do I send CV. ?
Please send me your CV - [email protected]
james@energi is offline  
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:20 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
james@energi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: M&E BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS REQUIRED

.




Originally Posted by james@energi
Please send me your CV - [email protected]
james@energi is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.