Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Job On Offer - Software Developer position.

Job On Offer - Software Developer position.

Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future
Default Job On Offer - Software Developer position.

Software developer position Don't know the salary but but email me your CV to [email protected] and will pass on to my my boss.

Auckland - North Shore
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

jgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nice
Default Re: Job On Offer - Software Developer position.

Originally Posted by andrewmenet
Software developer position Don't know the salary but but email me your CV to [email protected] and will pass on to my my boss.

Auckland - North Shore
Would you mind giving more details? Not sure many SWEs would submit their CVs w/out knowing what languages, methods, and systems the opening calls for.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jgombos
Would you mind giving more details? Not sure many SWEs would submit their CVs w/out knowing what languages, methods, and systems the opening calls for.
Job is now taken...and I tell you now that if anyone from the Uk had applied you would have go the job. Its no use farting about with job offers that would have got you a working visa and residence.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Baadil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrewmenet
Job is now taken...and I tell you now that if anyone from the Uk had applied you would have go the job. Its no use farting about with job offers that would have got you a working visa and residence.
Andrew, it seems rude that you did not provide any information about the job/position and are abusing someone who asked a legit question. If you are at all familiar with software development, you know that easy language, project, and platform requires different skills. You can't expect an AS400 programmer to apply for a C# position. It will be a waste of time for everyone involved.

Regards.