Reload this Page >

JOB OFFER: BRITISH ENGLISH LQA IN BAY AREA PROJECT

JOB OFFER: BRITISH ENGLISH LQA IN BAY AREA PROJECT

Old Mar 28th 2014, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

IvanLabadie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default JOB OFFER: BRITISH ENGLISH LQA IN BAY AREA PROJECT

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ivan and I work as a Resource Coordinator at Moravia Worldwide. My primary responsibility is to recruit for Moravia’s onsite testing projects for one of our well-known clients in Cupertino, CA.

Moravia is a leading provider of translation, localization and testing services. Our globalization solutions enable companies to enter global markets with high quality localized products and services that meet the language and functionality requirements of local customers in any locale.

I would like to ask all of you whether you would be interested in working with us for our world-known client.

We are currently looking for a British English (UK) native speaker, experienced in the fields of Linguistics or Translation, interested and available to work onsite for our client based in Cupertino.
As for the projects, they are all about testing our client’s software applications and websites. In particular, you will be testing:
• Whether any string is cut off.
• Whether strings are left in English.
• Any typos or spelling errors.
• If strings make sense in context.
• Any bugs should be logged in a bug database.
Please bear in mind that some specific projects involve translation tasks as well. In this case, our client would like you to translate a brief text to be submitted.
In any case, all our projects are high profile projects and require a lot of care and attention to detail.

If anyone is interested, please send me your CVs to [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
Ivan Labadie