Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Electricity Utility Workers wanted in BC

Electricity Utility Workers wanted in BC

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Electricity Utility Workers wanted in BC

Hi all if there are any electrical utility workers out there looking for work in BC Hydro send me your resume and I will ensure it gets to the right person. PR is preferred as there are limited PNP places.

BC Hydro is a great company to work for and has excellent salary, benefits and vacation allowance.

I currently work as a Stations Manager looking after Substations in the Lower Mainland

High demand are PLT's, Utility Electricians, Engineers and Project Managers. The are a number of PNP places for PLT's
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:16 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity Utility Workers wanted in BC

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
Hi all if there are any electrical utility workers out there looking for work in BC Hydro send me your resume and I will ensure it gets to the right person. PR is preferred as there are limited PNP places.

BC Hydro is a great company to work for and has excellent salary, benefits and vacation allowance.

I currently work as a Stations Manager looking after Substations in the Lower Mainland

High demand are PLT's, Utility Electricians, Engineers and Project

Managers. The are a number of PNP places for PLT's
where in the world are the jobs mate ???
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

hi,

I have over 15 years experience in utilities ie,gas,water,telecoms and electric. I am currently working on a major electric contact involving 2 x 125 kv circuits for virgin rail. I am sub station qualified,first aider,cscs supervisor and cover all aspects of the job from start to finish. Where is the work located? What men you looking for?

regards Gary
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suziegaz
hi,

I have over 15 years experience in utilities ie,gas,water,telecoms and electric. I am currently working on a major electric contact involving 2 x 125 kv circuits for virgin rail. I am sub station qualified,first aider,cscs supervisor and cover all aspects of the job from start to finish. Where is the work located? What men you looking for?

regards Gary
BC Hydro covers most of the Province of British Columbia in Canada. Check out their web site for current vacancies or send me your resume

http://www.bchydro.com/careers/

BC Hydro has a large number of employees which will be retiring in the next 5 years so it would be good to get your resumes on record even if a current suitable vacancy is not posted.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

Hi im currently residing in Abbotsford BC, Are there any apprenticeship positions?
I am currently a process technician working offshore UK oil rigs for bp exploration! I am willing to retrain if a suitable apprenticeship came up with a large company in BC. I am 26 years of age and have a good 8 year work history. I am currently in the process of sponsored immigration via the family route ( common law)
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Just emailed you with my CV.

Cheers,

Mike
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Hi,

Just emailed you with my CV.

Cheers,

Mike
Sent PM. Thanks for the CV - dont forget guys to Canadianise your resume and use letter size format. Information regarding Canadian resumes can be found on monster.ca

A few basic tips:-

1) Can you let me know what your immigration status is, if possible?
2) What your expectations are?
3) Find out a little bit about the company you want to work for?

Thanks
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

lee1lionel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
Sent PM. Thanks for the CV - dont forget guys to Canadianise your resume and use letter size format. Information regarding Canadian resumes can be found on monster.ca

A few basic tips:-

1) Can you let me know what your immigration status is, if possible?
2) What your expectations are?
3) Find out a little bit about the company you want to work for?

Thanks
Hi I am an electrician with 7 years plus experience presently I am employed by a power company as a Journeyman electrician i would be interested in a job with BC hydro.
I would like to hear from you.
EM: [email protected]
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

susanmj will become famous soon enoughsusanmj will become famous soon enough

hi ther i have sent you a pm
with regards
scott jeffery
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

lee1lionel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by susanmj
hi ther i have sent you a pm
with regards
scott jeffery
Hi since I am new to this forum it seems I havto swend 3 or more post to be able to see my pm. Is it possible youmay contact me via email.

Thanks
leon